wyohunter1 09-Sep-20
LONEBULL 09-Sep-20
Stryker 11-Sep-20
Tradmike 14-Jan-21
Tradmike 14-Jan-21
Pop-r 02-Feb-21
wyohunter1 16-Feb-21
03-Sep-20
My hunting partner and I drew a unit 41 Type 1 tag. We will be coming in the last 2 weeks of September. We have a great plan I think but we have not been able to get up there and get eyes on the unit. I've done it all through e-maps etc. I just had a couple questions for anyone that has ever hunted that unit before...I'd love to connect. Best of luck this fall!

08-Sep-20
I've hunted it and just did a pack trip up there.

09-Sep-20
I’m hunting on a 41 9 tag and until 2 days ago it was hot and dry. After receiving some much needed moisture it should be looking better. I’m also hunting moose in the same area as I drew a 42 tag. Good luck and enjoy.

09-Sep-20
Man....42 is a good tag

09-Sep-20
Good luck Dave!!! Hope to see some pictures of success!!

11-Sep-20
Thanks. Don’t want to step on JPs post. Headed up tomorrow for a couple of weeks and will post when I’m done. Everyone have a great hunt

14-Jan-21
I am a NR and have 8 points for elk. I am 71 so need to draw sooner than later. What unit who u suggest thats not to steep or high? I am open to going in with someone and share points too.

14-Jan-21
I am a NR and have 8 points for elk. I am 71 so need to draw sooner than later. What unit who u suggest thats not to steep or high? I am open to going in with someone and share points too.

02-Feb-21
Well?? How'd it go?

16-Feb-21
Stryker, did you get a moose?

• Sitka Gear