DeerBuilder.com
Anyone else still waiting on their lice?
New York
Contributors to this thread:
Jim Principi 03-Sep-20
Tekoa 04-Sep-20
Jim Principi 04-Sep-20
Cornpone 04-Sep-20
petcontain 05-Sep-20
Trial153 07-Sep-20
Jim Principi 07-Sep-20
Shawlerbrook 07-Sep-20
Tekoa 08-Sep-20
Jim Principi 10-Sep-20
Shawlerbrook 11-Sep-20
Jim Principi 11-Sep-20
Shawlerbrook 11-Sep-20
03-Sep-20
Ordered my license on line on 8/10 and it still hasn’t arrived. Anyone else experiencing a delay? Seemed a lot quicker in years past.

04-Sep-20
Jim, Same here. Coincidentally the same date. Yesterday I emailed "Kalkony" who generates the licences. If I get a reply I will let you know what they say.

04-Sep-20
I left a voicemail and sent an email. I’ll let you know as well, if/when I get an answer.

04-Sep-20
Was camping 8/11 thru 8/25. When I got home my lifetime tags were in the mail. Went online evening of 8/25...selected my two DMPs and MZ antlerless tag. Got them in the mail today.

05-Sep-20
Got DMP and muzzle tag today

07-Sep-20
Mine took about 18 days via mail from when i bought it

07-Sep-20
Thanks for the responses guys. Still waiting, hopefully this week. I’ve got a 5 day trip booked with an outfitter which starts opening day in the Finger Lakes region.

07-Sep-20
It seems like every 4 or 5 years the DEC changes contractors after they finally get all the bugs ironed out.

08-Sep-20
Recieved today. Almost 4 weeks.

10-Sep-20
Happy to hear that John. I’m still waiting. I’ve begun researching what my options are if I don’t receive my license and tags within the next two weeks.

11-Sep-20
Jim, if you haven’t spoken to a live individual yet, I would try again to make sure there are no problems. Shouldn’t take more than a month.

11-Sep-20
Shawlerbrook, I did speak with a representative from the vendor that is handling the online license sales. My purchase did go thru. The license and tags are in my online account. They need to mail them to me. The rep couldn’t give me any mailing info. Sounds like my only option if they don’t arrive in the mail is to go to a licensing agent and have them print them. That’s $15 and $10 for the doe tags - that’s if doe tags are now still available. Plus I’m from CT so gas and time from work.

11-Sep-20
Jim that is very unfortunate. The DMU’s are available throughout September. Our Town Clerk is still having problems with the new system.

• Sitka Gear