Jeff in MN 05-Oct-20
Live2Hunt 05-Oct-20
Nocturnal II 05-Oct-20
Fivers 05-Oct-20
CaptMike 06-Oct-20
04-Sep-20

smokey's embedded Photo
smokey's embedded Photo
New Month and more photos. I am not finding the big bucks that I have found in the past. I haven't filled a tag in three years. Hopefully, something bigger shows soon or I may lose control!!

04-Sep-20

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
I’m Trying to figure out if this is a old one past his prime or a young one. Hard to tell in the photo.

04-Sep-20
I have the opposite situation as Smokey with several real nice bucks, but certainly not giants. Absolutely no small bucks all spring and summer on camera...Very disconcerting. Hopefully, will pull cards this weekend and have a September photo or two to share.

04-Sep-20
Smokey ,More than big enough for me or my family lol

04-Sep-20
Muskybuck....I know you have had cameras up for a while now, I tell ya there is no deer

04-Sep-20
MJF- I think hunting in our area is a 10 deer per square mile proposition, but there have been some fun hunts even with the low numbers.

This year, Several really nice bucks and nothing smaller on 4 cameras in heavily logged area in three different sections. I would guess maybe half a dozen different does and most with fawns this year in 5 months of monitoring. What few does are left did have a fawn. I am seeing less deer than after the back to back bad winters, although no fawns were seen after 2014 winter and antler size was much less then.

04-Sep-20

Ridge Runner's embedded Photo
Ridge Runner's embedded Photo
Not a trail cam pic but my son sent me this pic from his back yard yesterday Buck seems pretty interested in the doe already

04-Sep-20
Don’t know why the pic is blurry now

05-Sep-20
A guy working for the DNR is doing a survey of what fishermen are catching parks his truck and boat at my place in Sawyer county. He showed me some trail cam pics from an area that he hunts. (somewhere around Hayward) There were 3 really nice ones among what he showed me. On the fishing scene, he watched a fisherman reel in and release a really nice musky. Word is that fish has been released several times. (that he knows of)

05-Sep-20

ELK ELSEWHERE's embedded Photo
Have more pics of this buck than any other. Velvet came off on night of The 27th.
Have more pics of this buck than any other. Velvet came off on night of The 27th.
Sorry for bad photos, card reader doesn’t work with my phone anymore so I need to take a pic of my tablet! This buck even has a 3 inch drop time off right antler

12-Sep-20

smokey's embedded Photo
smokey's embedded Photo
I am thinking this guy is a 2.5-year-old. It would be nice to see him grow a few years but lately, it looks like they don't make it past this stage. Or just don't have good nutrition. I haven't filled a tag in three years and I am getting itchy! As soon as I shoot one like this, a larger one will show on camera. I probably will let this one walk as there is another one close to this size with a deformed right antler that would be a better one to take. The photo should read PM not AM

12-Sep-20

Zonks's embedded Photo
Zonks's embedded Photo
Might be too small for some of you...but I'll be happy to tag this guy this fall.

12-Sep-20

rut freak's embedded Photo
rut freak's embedded Photo

19-Sep-20

smokey's embedded Photo
smokey's embedded Photo
Don't you hate it when some A-hat stinks up your spot?

I sort of know this guy and hope he stays clear of the area. Or at least quite walking around with those stinky hiking boots.

19-Sep-20
Well Smokey hopefully he is on bowsite and sees himself. What is he carrying? Camera? Thermos?

19-Sep-20
My favorite from the week I don't think I'll post. The young lady with her pants down in front of her car in my drive way to my Apple trees . Full moon tats and all. Lol

19-Sep-20

Screwball's embedded Photo
Screwball's embedded Photo
Got thus guy a bunch this week.

19-Sep-20
Treegeek, it's a Canon DSLR with a Canon telephoto. Another photographer walking around looking for the elk.

22-Sep-20

Bachelor Buck's embedded Photo
Bachelor Buck's embedded Photo
My #1 on the hit list

22-Sep-20
Elk, that is a beautiful buck. Hope you can get him.

27-Sep-20

smokey's embedded Photo
smokey's embedded Photo
Why?

01-Oct-20

xtroutx's embedded Photo
xtroutx's embedded Photo
Just put out a camera 3 days ago and found this guy on it. I messed up setting time/ date so not sure when he came by. Got about 10 min of pics of him twice eating acorns. I need to find some way to sit still for an hour and try to get out. I should have never set the camera out. :)

01-Oct-20

xtroutx's embedded Photo
xtroutx's embedded Photo
here is a better angle of him

01-Oct-20

Same buck as I showed earlier but a better pic. Going to start hunting for him tomorrow!

01-Oct-20

02-Oct-20

CaptMike's embedded Photo
CaptMike's embedded Photo
Not a good picture from my phone but I was very surprised to see this elk in our bean field as I pulled out of our driveway in Richland county this morning.

02-Oct-20

It’s like Christmas getting new photos.

05-Oct-20

Jeff in MN's embedded Photo
Some pics from near home. Ignore the date on the pics, the clock is obviously way off. The rear end pic I thought was cute, indicating he does not like the camera.

05-Oct-20

05-Oct-20

05-Oct-20
Jeff, you in Hayward or MN? Nice Buck.

05-Oct-20
CaptMike, wow! Would that be from the Jackson county herd?

05-Oct-20

Fivers's embedded Photo
Fivers's embedded Photo
Checking out a bear bait.

06-Oct-20
Noc, I called the big game biologist to tell them about the sighting. Nice guy, I think his name may have been Bob Nass but not sure. In any event, he had no knowledge of any escapees from any game farms and told me he would not be surprised if this bull came from the Black River herd. He said the herd is expanding and there are two dominant bulls that breed most of the cows. Also said he has been getting calls from others in surrounding counties from a few who have seen elk.

• Sitka Gear