smokey 10-Sep-20
CaptMike 10-Sep-20
maxracx 10-Sep-20
DoorKnob 10-Sep-20
Lrib 11-Sep-20
Bootspit 11-Sep-20
blackwolf 11-Sep-20
10-Sep-20
Where can I find reliable weather forecasts for north of hwy 8? Channel 7 & 9 can barely get the Wausau area correct.

10-Sep-20
I use the Weather Channel.com for my area near Crivitz. I know that's not quite north of 8, but you can put in any town or zip code you want. It is very accurate in my area. It also has hourly which is very good also. Only thing is when they say scattered showers it is hard to pin point the location, since they are hit and miss clouds passing through.

10-Sep-20
I use weather bug, and I am my own meteorologist. You cannot fool the radar. I have a wind app as well as a compass on my phone at all times. I'll get warnings when a storm cell pops up, and it has my location pinned on the map.

10-Sep-20
Accuweather seems to be good for me wherever I go.

10-Sep-20

oldhunter's Link
https://www.weather.gov Can also search and pinpoint by zip or address. It includes various hourly charts such as wind speed and direction. rain,sleet, thunder storms, rain and snow amounts. dew points, temps,etc, etc.

10-Sep-20
I use the weather on Huntstand. It has proven accurate for the most part. The nice thing is, you can drop a pin on your stand location, and it creates a wind cone showing where you scent will travel through the hunt.

10-Sep-20
I like weather underground. Very precise is far. So good its killed the optimist in me.

10-Sep-20
I use several sources for different parts of a forecast. But I don't put much confidence in anything over 24 hours . I could write a long post but too tired right now.

10-Sep-20
Radar is your best indicator. I sometimes wonder if the weatherman even looks at it?

10-Sep-20
I second weather underground.

10-Sep-20

DoorKnob's Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpktBGInl60

11-Sep-20
US Air Net .com Its an aviation forecast that has been proven to be accurate.

11-Sep-20
Dk. Thats a classic. Awesome!

11-Sep-20
I use windfinder a lot to decide which stand to hunt.

• Sitka Gear