Contributors to this thread:
pogo 11-Sep-20
spike78 28-Sep-20
deerslayer37 28-Sep-20
pogo 29-Sep-20
Shawlerbrook 29-Sep-20
11-Sep-20

pogo's Link
Hi friends........ I went back down to the farm to retrieve cards from my three trail cameras yesterday figuring on several videos from each one. But I was surprised that I had almost 200 total in just under three weeks.

You will want to watch the complete video..... or fast forward to about the eight minute mark if you're the impatient type.

I've got some real good bucks on property this year and lots of skippers for future hunters enjoyment. I've even got video of a nice looking piebald buck...... and the first sign of a yearling chasing a small doe.

Enjoy and I'd love to hear your opinion! I've got big shoulders.

28-Sep-20
I thought you moved?

28-Sep-20
Nice deer Pogo. Those deer in the 120" class are trophy deer where i get my mail. Their usually the best buck's in the area. Some guy's think their going to kill a 150" deer every year in NY, not going to happen, your going to eat a lot of tags. Don't get me wrong, there are 150" or better bucks, but they are few and far between. Just saying trophy deer are different here than Iowa or Kansas. I would kill those 120" deer on the first day or the last day of the season.

29-Sep-20
Spike78....... not moving but traveling in our motorhome. We were supposed to be in Albuquerque by now but Covid-19 spoiled it so I've got a chance to hunt in October.

Deerslayer37....... I have every intention to take one of them if they give me an opportunity. I really hope to get a good look at the pie bald buck.

I have stayed out of the woods since checking my cams...... camo is washed and descented....... the rye grass is growing, it's about six inches long...... and the weather looks good for Thursday. Yes...... I am getting excited.

Good luck everyone..... and hunt safe!

29-Sep-20
Yes, good luck and be safe everyone ! I also am getting excited.

• Sitka Gear