AerialAssassin1995 13-Sep-20
JohnMC 13-Sep-20
AerialAssassin1995 13-Sep-20
Grubby 13-Sep-20
Mnhunter1980 13-Sep-20
eidsvolling 16-Sep-20
13-Sep-20
Hey guys!

So, I'm from Wisconsin and have been contemplating adding a hunt next year to my already growing list, and while I will be getting a tag here in Wisconsin next year for bear, I was considering doing a guided hunt in Minnesota's no quota zone. I guess I'm just looking for recommendations on good outfitters. I want someone who puts me on a nice bear, good lodging, and just an overall good experience, thanks in advance.

13-Sep-20
Did u ask on national side.

Be surprised how many homies don’t make to Mn state forum.

13-Sep-20
Is this a joke? I was told the same thing on the national side. They said "did you ask on the MN state forum, be surprised how many homies don't make it to the national side"... LOL can ANYBODY answer it?

13-Sep-20
PM no mercy, Jason zins, I think If I remember right he shot a great bear with an outfitter in no quota a few years back.

Other than that I can help you much, most of the outfitters I know of I would not recommend. It’s gotten to be a 3 to 4 year wait to draw a tag in this area (12) but there is a pile of bears and good quality. I can definitely give you some help if you’re interested in that.

13-Sep-20
There’s quite a few guys on the wis forum that bear hunt. I am pretty sure some hunt in mn or maybe know of decent outfitters to recommend in the no quota. Nothing like going full circle:) good luck !!

16-Sep-20

eidsvolling's Link
This will be a second-hand recommendation from a trad bowhunter who I trust completely for this. He used to work for these folks. I don’t know whether they guide in the no-quota area, but they’re not real far from it:

https://bearpawguides.com/bear-hunting/

• Sitka Gear