Woods Walker 09-Jan-21
Highlife 09-Jan-21
Zim 07-Feb-21
jstephens61 08-Feb-21
Zim 08-Feb-21
17-Sep-20
DNR is refunding spring turkey tags.

17-Sep-20
That’ll make Zim happy, maybe. He’ll probably want interest.

17-Sep-20
Lol probably

17-Sep-20
I had a site specific tag on state property and was surprised to get the refund. Did the refunds happen for those with regular county tags?

17-Sep-20
Doubt it. Hunted with mine.

19-Sep-20
Pritzger will no doubt make you pay an "income" tax on it.

30-Dec-20
Got my site specific tag refund, but not for my county permit. So that's stolen. They should refund checks for counties with OTC state owned hunting sites.

30-Dec-20
It was "sites" that were closed by order, not counties.

01-Jan-21
Yes, that’s why they should refund checks for counties that contain OTC state owned hunting sites. Or at minimum give us each the option of the tag or a refund. What’s so hard about that? No instead he changes the rules mid stream to his own benefit.

01-Jan-21
Zim, Good to see you starting the new year whinning like a little girl. On a county permit you could still hunt in the county, but you want your money back because you wanted to hunt a state site in that county??? Grow up and move on you could of got permission to hunt elsewhere in the county but YOU didn't. You act like an entitled little girl.

01-Jan-21
Oh brother, here we go again.

01-Jan-21

Zim's Link
Dpat, Stop whining like a little girl and just have your boy Pritzker do the right thing instead of his whining like a little girl to your hero Nancy Pelosi for a blue state bailout.

What he did was bait-n-switch plain & simple.

01-Jan-21
And we're off and running.

03-Jan-21
I just sent a pm to guy from New York telling him that the Illinois forum used to be so brutal that it basically self imploded. Looks like nothing has really changed.

09-Jan-21
He probably can't find anyone to let him hunt, thus the whining about getting a refund on a county tag. The season was open, get over it and keep crying to your mommy, not us.

09-Jan-21
And does anyone wonder why he can’t find a landowner to let him hunt?

09-Jan-21
Christ I'm out muzzy/archery/shotgun seasons due to the China virus. Here's my whine Just wish the monies went straight to the DNR :(

09-Jan-21
This state is so screwed up that you're lucky if you even got the tag you paid for. My brother-in-law's stepson just got the FOID card he applied for in....MARCH!!!! 10 MONTHS!!!!!

09-Jan-21
Oh he got it pretty fast what's the problem? Lol

07-Feb-21
Franzen, Not interested in tinkling a cup for free handouts, like you apparently do. Tell your mommy I’m self sufficient. Only asking for what I paid outrageous taxes for and is rightfully mine. No more, no less. Sorry, but I can’t see how anyone could possibly object to that.

08-Feb-21
They closed the site, not the county. You got refunded for the site permit. Nobody understands or sympathies with you for the county permit. Stop complaining about taxes, you tucked tail and ran to Indiana. Stop bragging about your beloved Lifetime Hunting License, nobody cares. You come across as one of the most self centered, belligerent know it all’s on here. It’s no wonder you can’t find private land to hunt. You complain that state employees are the cause of all the woes of the state, but you “work” for a company that contracts to the biggest money pit in the federal government, the USPS. Not sure what you do if you’re allowed all the hunting time you brag about traveling on your company’s dime. A dime that is ultimately paid for by,,,,taxpayers. Also, thought you had severe shoulder problems and had to hang up your bow? Was that just another way to grab attention that you crave?

08-Feb-21
Oh, brother, here we go again.

• Sitka Gear