bill v 17-Sep-20
hawkeye in PA 17-Sep-20
Reid15 17-Sep-20
Gonzo 18-Sep-20
Rut Nut 18-Sep-20
Gonzo 18-Sep-20
Gonzo 18-Sep-20
17-Sep-20
UBP life member & former owner of Freedom Archery fell 20 feet hanging a treestand on labor day. He still remains in the Pittsburgh hospital, his pelvis is cracked in four places, cracked ribs, etc. Prognosis is good, but slow. Hoping to return to health South, Altoona for rehab, he's just not ready for that according to his Dr's. He's attended the winter banquet with me the last two years. Please say some prayers for our fellow bowhunter! Thanks in advance!

17-Sep-20
I'm rooting for him Pat.

17-Sep-20
Prayers sent. I remember him Pat. Nice guy, recover soon brother

Bill v

17-Sep-20
Prayers sent.

17-Sep-20
Prayers sent.

18-Sep-20
Thanks guys! Appreciate it.

18-Sep-20
Prayers sent from Pike Co!

I hate to hear about these things every year! Wear your safety harnesses boys!

I picked up a Muddy Harness with lineman’s belt the other day on sale for $49 and had a $10 OFF coupon if you spent 50- so bought an extra carabiner and it was $53. Cheap insurance!

18-Sep-20
https://gf.me/u/yzjbpr Thanks for the prayers guys. Found out there was a go fund me page for Barry Morgan.

18-Sep-20
Rut Nut, you're absolutely correct. As taught in bowhunter educations classes, 1 in 3 hunters will have a treestand accident in their hunting career. Fact. Every one should be attached 1st step off the ground. Barry is the 3rd person I know who has fallen & has gotten seriously injured. I just talked to a Doctor on Saturday, he said we get a lot of those in the emergency room.

• Sitka Gear