Rut Nut 18-Sep-20
RMH 21-Sep-20
Dennis Razza 23-Sep-20
Rut Nut 25-Sep-20
RMH 26-Sep-20
17-Sep-20

RMH's embedded Photo
RMH's embedded Photo
Tag this Montana 8 point last week hunting with Big Sky Outfitters.

17-Sep-20
Way to go Ryan.

18-Sep-20
congrats Nice!

18-Sep-20
Congrats

18-Sep-20
Nice job! Good buck! Will you be home in time to hunt the early season opener tomorrow?

18-Sep-20
Nice buck Ryan! You must like hunting out there! ;-)

Just curious, can you hunt mulies or just Whitetails?

18-Sep-20
Thanks all.

Perry, You can shoot whatever comes under your tree. They do have some water hole and spot and stalk for mulies on a limited arrangement. My first hunt out there was an antelope hunt I bought at the 2008 UBP Banquet and have been going out ever since. If you ever want to go or have other questions let me know. Good luck to everyone this season.

Ryan

18-Sep-20
Thanks Ryan, I’ll have to talk to you sometime. I’ve only been to Montana once, but LOVED it out there! Been thinking about a retirement present to myself and mule deer is high on my list. Probably 4 years away, but want to start thinking about the options.

Just curious, do you see many mulies from the treestands?

21-Sep-20
Perry,

Not many in bow range. They normally come down from the hill country and the whitetails come out of the river bottoms. Last year two guys did a mule deer hunt and many shot opportunities on spot and stalk.

Ryan

23-Sep-20
Congrats Ryan!

25-Sep-20
Thanks Ryan, that’s what I figured you’d say...............

26-Sep-20
Dennis,

Came close to having to make a trip to your studio. Had a real nice main frame velvet 8 with a drop tine come by one morning but just didn't work out.

Ryan

• Sitka Gear