Questions about Arizona
Arizona
Contributors to this thread:
Aham33 27-Sep-20
Aham33 27-Sep-20
bowbender77 27-Sep-20
NoWiser 28-Sep-20
27-Sep-20
I recently just joined the military and am starting to look at bases that I can try to get stationed at and I'm curious if being a resident in AZ has perks outside of the price of a liscence considering the bonus point system.

27-Sep-20
I recently just joined the military and am starting to look at bases that I can try to get stationed at and I'm curious if being a resident in AZ has perks outside of the price of a liscence considering the bonus point system.

27-Sep-20
Aham33: The base in southern Arizona, at Fort Huachuca has a large area for military personal that is open to hunting. There is also a military hunting area at the Navajo Army Depot in Bellemont. Those are the two that I know about. Good luck and thanks for your service. Bellemont is the only one I know of that has Elk hunts.

28-Sep-20
There's a huge benefit if you can become a resident of AZ for long enough to buy a lifetime hunting license. For the rest of your life you'll be in the resident draw for tags (even though you'll need to pay nonresident prices.)

• Sitka Gear