awh302 21-Nov-20
OneBooner 21-Nov-20
Highlife 21-Nov-20
Chris S 22-Nov-20
deerhunter72 24-Nov-20
awh302 24-Nov-20
orionsbrother 02-Dec-20
04-Oct-20
Our club got robbed again two years ago my atv was stolen. This time our club atv. And added insult to injury I had a brand new ladder stand and hang on with strap on ladders stolen POS actually cut the locks off the trailer to get them. Apparently this crew is hitting everything not nailed as well as nailed down. If you have property up there or near there be forewarned

05-Oct-20
Hate thieves. Doesn’t matter if it public land or private, they hit everyone. Most of the time it’s low on LE radar.

05-Oct-20
We even have pictures of a guy hunting the property last Monday thru Wednesday.

05-Oct-20
Hope you catch those thieves and put them where they belong! We set out several cameras on public land where we hunt this weekend. Hope to get a few weeks of intel if nobody steals them. They are way off where most guys won't walk and in some thick shit so hope they make it. Good Luck

05-Oct-20
I got pictures of a couple women digging ginseng in my woods behind the house a few weeks ago. Turned them over to the CPO and tickets were issued! If you’ve got pictures, post them on Facebook and turn the pictures over to LE.

Only way to put a stop that crap!

06-Oct-20
Club president is meeting with the local CPO's today. POS thieves and poachers hell of a world we're living in.

07-Oct-20
Things like this make you want the castle law in Illinois. Maybe the club could invest in some trail cams to have placed around the goodies, try and cTch the SOB's. Meth heads more than likely.

07-Oct-20

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Post the area with these.....

09-Oct-20
Hope they catch the low lifes.......8^(

12-Oct-20
Thanks for the humor there Lynn lol

21-Nov-20
Well we caught our poacher this morning. Story and pictures to follow. Also have pictures of the pos trying to break into our buildings.

21-Nov-20
Nice work!

21-Nov-20
He will get two years of double secret probation

21-Nov-20
Hell he's out because of covid nobody's getting locked up.

22-Nov-20
Glad you caught those SOBs

Unfortunately there’s a lot of drugs in Winnebago the last few years we were hunting there. We had land near lake summerset off Laube and Best roads. Caught a doper covered in blood trying to steal my atv he hoped in truck and missed running me down by a foot my partner nearly shot him. A couple hours later he ended up in police chase and crashed in a field. Back story was he was hi on meth and near killed his girlfriend with his hands ripped one of her ears half off and blinding one eye believing she had a bug in her from a dope deal gone bad. He ended up with 11 years sentence for agg batt great bodily harm. Couple years later in JoDavies the lock on out gate was cut lock was cut in barn and the chain in my atv as well. Had to be a crew with a trailer to lift the atv onto it and roll out. Pretty rural area had to be someone local to have even known we left anything there. The sheriff was pretty useless with no leads ever generated. Only people that had access were the workers from JoCarrol Energy and the crews that maintained the power line access. Still hope one day to get a lead and catch those bastards. Maybe recover my bike.

24-Nov-20
Hope to hear the story of how the poacher was caught.

24-Nov-20
The suspense!

02-Dec-20
Glad you got the poacher. Hope you get the thief v

• Sitka Gear