Quailhunter 09-Oct-20
Aftermerle 10-Nov-20
ZillaKilla 22-Jan-22
Hoyt34 18-Aug-22
Hoyt34 18-Aug-22
BigOk 18-Aug-22
Hoyt34 19-Aug-22
07-Oct-20
Hello all bug favor to ask. Which of the WMA areas in southwestern Oklahoma would you suggest for bowhunting deer. I am from New Mexico and could possibly share some elk info. It would be 2021 timeframe that I would like to hunt so I have some time for research. Thanks

09-Oct-20
Haven't deer hunted any of them but have quail hunted most of them. Most have some timber around the creeks big enough for tree stands. There are good deer on most of them. I would probably hunt Black Kettle. It is broken up and you can drive around and find what suits you. You can find maps at wildifedpartment.com

You won't be too far from I40-I assume that's what you'll come in on from NM. Further north, Cooper WMA wouldn't be too bad. Few trees except along the river. Same for Packsaddle WMA-It is just north of Black Kettle.

10-Nov-20
Sandy Sanders has decent hunting just not much in the way of trees to get in.

22-Jan-22
Anyone have any info to share about 3 Rivers WMA area. Coming from La. to hunt a few days

18-Aug-22
Hi all I’m from Louisiana I’ve been hunting Ok. For 3 years now I lease land in Broken Bow and I wanted to start hunting some public land at times I bow hunt only I’m heading up there this weekend to check out Pushmatah WMA I’m not wanting anyones spot I know I gotta put in the work on any WMA just was wanting to know of any other decent wmas to bow hunt I’ll probably scout James collins as well

18-Aug-22
Hi all I’m from Louisiana I’ve been hunting Ok. For 3 years now I lease land in Broken Bow and I wanted to start hunting some public land at times I bow hunt only I’m heading up there this weekend to check out Pushmatah WMA I’m not wanting anyones spot I know I gotta put in the work on any WMA just was wanting to know of any other decent wmas to bow hunt I’ll probably scout James collins as well

18-Aug-22
I don't have any info but both James Collins and Push wma have quality deer. I know several people have drawn those hunts and been successful. Good luck.

19-Aug-22
Has anyone deer hunted Little River NWR

• Sitka Gear