New York
Contributors to this thread:
Silverback 27-Oct-20
spike78 02-Nov-20
GAFFER1 26-Nov-20
GAFFER1 04-Dec-20
CAMPER 03-Sep-21
27-Oct-20
This probably has been discussed before but I was wondering if anyone uses a ghost blind and if so how do you like it?

02-Nov-20
I’ve used one and honestly I’d have to have a deer to come in to see it’s effectiveness. I’m not talking about the mirror image which I think will work but being able to get a shot off through the dividers.

26-Nov-20
I have one I used a couple times during archery season but no deer, I know I guy that used one with success last year during bow season. Using a bang stick now and hope to find out the effectiveness soon. 4H

04-Dec-20
seems to work, took an 8pt this morning, 20 yards, wind in my favor he never new I was around.

03-Sep-21

CAMPER's embedded Photo
Zoom In
CAMPER's embedded Photo
Zoom In
CAMPER's embedded Photo
Turkey Anyone
CAMPER's embedded Photo
Turkey Anyone
CAMPER's embedded Photo
To hell with a 4, I'm looking for a 10...
CAMPER's embedded Photo
To hell with a 4, I'm looking for a 10...
CAMPER's embedded Photo
Look close. It's there
CAMPER's embedded Photo
Look close. It's there
I have to add, Old post or not…. The ghost blind is the most effective suburban hunting implement invented since the tree stand. Yes! It's that effective, I own two of them and use them in tandem. I've taken trophy bucks and does as close as 4 yards when its camo-in and because of the reflection of images about 8/ 10 yards out if just used alone. We use them on golf coarse to dense thickets and they always work! The bag is a must...

• Sitka Gear