1buckurout 01-Nov-20
JayD 01-Nov-20
babysaph 02-Nov-20
WV Mountaineer 03-Nov-20
Little Bear 04-Nov-20
Jack Whitmrie jr 05-Nov-20
WVLINEMAN 06-Nov-20
31-Oct-20
Had an ablation done yesterday and I am doing great but won’t be able to hunt for a few a days. To pass the time a little quicker I would love to hear what’s happening out in the woods from you guys! Thanks an advance!

31-Oct-20
I am having a cardioversion done Monday myself for atrial flutter.

31-Oct-20
I went thru that 4 times starting back 2007. Had an ablation done for the aflutter which did great but occasionally still went into afib. Meds normally took care of it but here lately not so much so this ablation should and doc said I could o off meds!

31-Oct-20
Jay D, it’s been quite for me so far. I’ve spent some time in Monroe county and had a ball. Lots of deer. Huge acorn crop too. And, I’m thinking it’s not like that every where in the area because the deer numbers are too high where I’m hunting for that to be the case. I saw 43 deer three weekends ago.

I’ve spent the rest of my time in bow only counties. Just scouting and hunting from the ground. I’ve saw quite a few deer too. One big one so far.

It’s starting but, if you get to start back next weekend, it’s going to be crazy. Good luck on the procedure and God Bless

31-Oct-20
Thank you Mountaineer! Have missed seeing you on here!

01-Nov-20
Heck I hardly see anyone on here anymore. Been dead. Lol

01-Nov-20
Dr. J.R., we hear that all the time. This forum is no different than most of the Bowsite state forums. Years ago, the WVBA sponsored and moderated this particular forum. It was very active at that time. When they stopped, put up their own Facebook page and website, this forum went the way of the rest.

Still a good place, now and then, just not as active as it once was.

The Ohio forum has only had 5 new posts since the first of October. When compared to them, this place is very active.

:^)

01-Nov-20
I hunted Friday and Saturday. I saw a lot of buck activity. Some were chasing does and others were cruising, looking for one.

Had a very nice 3 year old 8 pt come in behind me in the spot I least expected. I sort of panicked and when trying to stand something with the cushion on my stand squeaked and he caught me moving.

I was pretty mad at myself for a few minutes over my lack of patience. Then, I thanked the Lord for allowing me to even see him that close and reminded myself that is why it is called hunting and not killing.

01-Nov-20
I hunted Friday and Saturday and saw 11 bucks and 6 does. Up until Friday I had seen 11 deer the WHOLE season. Acorns are everywhere. This week should be good if the wind would quit blowing. 10-15 MPH winds with heavy gust of more than that. Good luck with the procedure!

01-Nov-20
I hear ya Jimmy. I don't do facebook.

01-Nov-20
I don't either.

01-Nov-20
You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow JR! Let us know how it goes when you can. I have been thru 4 times before and don’t remember a thing about it. You will feel better shortly!

02-Nov-20
Thanks buddy. On my way.

03-Nov-20
JayD, I check in from time to time.

JR, this place has been dead for a long time.

I pray you too recover quickly. Take care and God Bless

04-Nov-20
Last time I was out was 10/31. Saw 7 different bucks and immature ones were chasing does in the morning. I couldn't get a shot at any of the does. By the end of the day I had seen 29 deer. It felt like someone turned the clock back to 1990.

05-Nov-20
Heck Ed that is a season of deer where I hunt :)

06-Nov-20
Hope everyone is doing well. On vacation until after thanksgiving. See if I might catch up with a good one. Been getting some decent pics.

• Sitka Gear