pogo 03-Nov-20
woodsman 03-Nov-20
Shawlerbrook 05-Nov-20
Cornpone 25-Nov-20
bas4109 25-Nov-20
03-Nov-20
7 P just starting, you ?

03-Nov-20
Last year I saw chasing and active scraping through most of the middle of October. This year not much activity here in 7M yet. Tomorrow am will tell me what’s happening now, but the weather looks more favorable for fishing than hunting for the next week. That said, usually Halloween starts the merry go round here in the past.

03-Nov-20
Been seeing some chasing here on the Island .. The weather has been nuts . One day it’s 60 degrees and the next is 30.. good health and luck out there . Mike

03-Nov-20
Saw some chasing this morning, 8H just south of Rochestet.

03-Nov-20
Just starting here in 9A.

05-Nov-20
This beautiful weather couldn’t have come at a worse time. 70 degrees the beginning of November means a lot of nighttime activity.

25-Nov-20
I haven't seen any chasing all season, and I'm still bow hunting in a bow only area not affected by the orange army. Now...I've seen a fair amount of what I call "following", if you know what I mean, by several yearling bucks but not any out and out chasing by bucks of any age class.

25-Nov-20
I had a buck chase a doe by me today in the northern zone. It always seems to get going a bit later in this area.

• Sitka Gear