Wayne Boone 13-Nov-20
Wayne Boone 13-Nov-20
Wayne Boone 13-Nov-20
10-Nov-20

Koogie's embedded Photo
Second evening doe
Koogie's embedded Photo
Second evening doe
Because of the Covid Scam, I totally forgot to put in for the Kansas draw this year. I tried to buy a leftover permit, which is a reliable option but Kansas decided to not sale leftover permits leaving me the only option left which is Missouri.

10-Nov-20

Koogie's embedded Photo
Nice 10 point
Koogie's embedded Photo
Nice 10 point
Temps turned warm the next 7 days, saw but few. On the 8th scored a nice 10 right before dark

10-Nov-20

Koogie's embedded Photo
Koogie's embedded Photo
Tracked him over a mile before I found him the next day. He bled all the way. When I skinned him out, couldn't have been more than a pint left in him. Took out a lung, arrow missed the other. Thank God I found him.

10-Nov-20

Koogie's embedded Photo
Koogie's embedded Photo
Sorry wrong picture.

10-Nov-20
Congratulations

10-Nov-20
Millions of people are dying from that "scam". Oh yeah, Nov. 3 is past so now it's supposed to be over. I wonder what happened. And congratulations on an outstanding deer and on your determination to stay with it until you found him.

10-Nov-20
Death rate is low thank God. Nice buck buddy

11-Nov-20
Thanks guys, was a tough 9 days with my property not showing well. I kept believing even though I had seen only 4 does and a 6 pt. I had not moved in on the center of the property until I felt I could wait no more. I hung a set there at lunch, came back for the evening and was able to take him. We have one guy left out there doing all day hunts, hope he connects. He and I are the only ones trying rifle season this weekend so he has 3 days left. It's his first year and all I have to say to him is "Always hunt hard".

11-Nov-20
I sent you a PM

11-Nov-20
I sent you a PM

12-Nov-20
I got it JR, thanks. Still have a guy out, deer seem to be out of lock down as of yesterday evening. He's seen several deer this morning waiting on the shooter he's seeing to slip up and close the distance. I told him to stay in all day, a guy in the wood has a much better chance than the guy at the camper.

12-Nov-20
I hear ya

13-Nov-20
Thanks for sharing the out of state hunt. Very enjoyable read.

13-Nov-20

13-Nov-20

• Sitka Gear