bill v 15-Nov-20
BSKED (mobile) 15-Nov-20
Rut Nut 15-Nov-20
Bowhunter s 15-Nov-20
Red Beastmaster 16-Nov-20
BC173 16-Nov-20
horsethief51 16-Nov-20
11-Nov-20
Don't forget the long fought for Sunday hunting opportunities we in Pa have been denied for so long are almost upon us.. Coming to a tree stand near you, this Sunday the 15th.. About darn time!!!

https://www.media.pa.gov/Pages/Game-Commission-Details.aspx?newsid=432

11-Nov-20
Yea, but if your hunting private land you have to have a signed permission to hunt that land on a sunday, I hunt land that people hunt that I don't even know who owns it , so is it private or public. I hunt a place up the mountains that is owned by a logging company which is public land but do I need permission slip from them to hunt it on a sunday, it's public land but they own it.

11-Nov-20
I called the game commision today about it and they said if your hunting private land on the sundays they have goven us permission to hunt you need landowners writen permission to hunt it on sundays they told me.

12-Nov-20
I can't wait. I've been waiting for this day for years.

12-Nov-20
I will be celebrating in my stand on Sunday morning! : )

12-Nov-20
Celebrating by taking one of my friends son's out. The guy doesn't hunt and his son is 11 and wants to hunt. This will be his first day hunting and with his hockey schedule could not have happened without this Sunday.

15-Nov-20
Heading out shortly

15-Nov-20
In stand now. Awaiting my first Sunday bow kill.

15-Nov-20
Me too!

15-Nov-20
Stayed home rain and 60 mpH winds in 1a, they say tues be in woods all day , Nov 17th field and streams best day to hunt the rut , we wI'll see.

16-Nov-20
Way too windy. Don't really want to dodge falling limbs and trees.

16-Nov-20
You can bet that a lot of those dead Ash trees were snapping in that wind on Sunday. Be careful out there!!

16-Nov-20
Limbs all over the farm today.

• Sitka Gear