Tn hunter 13-Nov-20
Ridge81588 14-Nov-20
LYNN W 14-Nov-20
jstephens61 19-Nov-20
deerhunter72 19-Nov-20
Dusktildawn 21-Nov-20
Dusktildawn 21-Nov-20
12-Nov-20
I been huntin southern Illinois for 20 years an it’s always goin good by the 11th! Not hardly seeing any deer and there’s not much buck sign. Just wondering if everyone else is seeing the same thing

12-Nov-20
It seemed to be going good right when this warm front rolled in. But 70’s for a week straight slowed it down a bit.

12-Nov-20
I've hunted a large piece of southern illinois public land 2 hard days this week and did not see a deer or much sign. Not much hunting pressure, a few out of state trucks. Hoping even cooler weather tomorrow helps.

12-Nov-20
Seeing some deer movement, mostly young bucks. Girls are still 'under ground' and there has been no chasing observed in my part of SE Illinois.

12-Nov-20
Chasing yesterday, south of Chicago in will cty.

12-Nov-20
Bucks on their feet in daylight searching. Southern Illinois

13-Nov-20
The buck I killed last week didn’t have a swollen neck or smelly hocks. He was with a doe, but walked off a different direction. Made me wonder at the time.

Nice 8 last night was cruising the creek, but haven’t seen any real chasing. Scrapes haven’t been hit since the rain Tuesday night.

13-Nov-20
Talked to a few guys who said it’s awesome now in northern Illinois

13-Nov-20
I scouted half the day yesterday an hung a set. It was too late to get to a stand so I rode around and seen several does an only a couple bucks. 2 of the bucks I seen where mature. I sat in this new set this morning til 11:30 am didn’t see a single deer. I just don’t think it’s happened yet. Hopefully after this rain tomorrow night things will turn around. I’m hunting great spots that’s produced 140-160” deer in the past. Maybe I’m just over thinking things an I just need to hunt an shut up

13-Nov-20
Hunted Perry county today in Southern Illinois. Saw some really hard chasing going on across the field when I walked out. More rubs and scrape action as well.

13-Nov-20
Yes I seen more action as well. Passed on a upper 130s 9 point an seen 2 other bucks cruising. I’d say after this rain it’ll b on

14-Nov-20
I was in Edgar County 1-12.

Saw multiple 130+" bucks pushing does. Had a real nice buck one morning cruise through 3 different times nose to the ground and slobber coming out of his mouth! Lol

I didn't see any real chasing until about the 9th or 10th.

14-Nov-20
Been on vacation hunting quite a bit, the last 2 weeks & the last 3 days (start Tues) I saw multiple different bucks locked down, with different hot does. Tons of vocalization all week too.

Been a very good week to be in the woods.....8^)

19-Nov-20
Last day before the orange army descends on the woods. Was out yesterday and the bucks were running everywhere in Clark. Good luck y’all.

19-Nov-20
Hunted all last week in White Co and the action was good most of the week and got really good Thursday and Friday. Been seeing buck chasing does all over this week going to and from work in Franklin Co. Things get wild tomorrow with gun season, stay safe!

21-Nov-20

Dusktildawn's embedded Photo
Spent last 6 days sun up to sun down in Jasper County. Saw 29 deer. 14 Bucks. 2 shooters over 140". One on Tuesday morning and other thur evening. Only small bucks were doing any chasing. Seen several mature does together. Cold weather mon-wed helped but then got into upper 60's and very windy. Poor rut from what we saw. Passed several like this.

21-Nov-20

Good luck everyone.

• Sitka Gear