Yodameister 23-Nov-20
16-Nov-20

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Where and how i found him.
Teeton's embedded Photo
Where and how i found him.
Been after one of 3 deer this fall. Well Saturday it came together at 10:55. Came in to 11 yds turned to scratch, giving me a great shot at his left shoulder. Shot was steep down. I hit the left top of the scapula, my Victory V-force 350 tipped with my trusted Rocket Steelhead 100 passed thur the scapula, lungs and stopping at the far side humerus. In ten yds the arrow broke off from just his leg movement, the arrow didn't hit anything. I watched the arrow back half fall to the ground, (14 inches) right in front of me as he ran passed. Deer ran about 60 yds out of sight. I could just barely see white just pass the 60 yds mark. I waited in tree about 20 mins before started to get out. About 2 steps down i could see more white and what looked more like a deer. As soon as i got out i picked up the back half of the arrow. I looked like about 14 of penetration. So i decided to walk just a few yds towards the white, if it didnt look like a deer i would of back out for a few hours and come back. Well no need to come back. it was him. Made it only about 10 yds passed the 60 yds mark. Total of 70yds. I was shooting a Bowtech Revolt set at 29-68 on the speed cam.

16-Nov-20

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Won't let straight pic out above. So here it is again.

Okay apparently there's no image tools for your second picture or your second post to straighten it out

16-Nov-20
nice job!!!

16-Nov-20
Congratulations! That's a beautiful buck!

16-Nov-20
Great job , nice buck. Just found out I have Wednesday and Friday off this week. Pumped , thought my early season was over.

16-Nov-20
Very nice Ed.....way to go!

16-Nov-20
Congratulations Ed!!

17-Nov-20
Very nice indeed. Congratulations.

17-Nov-20
Congrats Ed. Those Late mornings/early afternoons are great times to be in a stand. Well done!!!

17-Nov-20
Wow, Nice buck. Makes me think about some vacation days this week

17-Nov-20
WAY TO GO, Ed! That's a beauty! : )

18-Nov-20
Congrats! Nice deer!

18-Nov-20
Nice buck! Congrats

18-Nov-20
congrats!

19-Nov-20
Great buck, congrats!

19-Nov-20
Very nice, Ed. Congrats!!

19-Nov-20
Tanks everyone.. Now I keep trying to think of a hunt I can do this coming December or January. I do have a few Pa doe tags. But was thinking more of a Buck or a pig hunt someplace. But with C19, I'm not sure it's wort it or if I could. Any ideas??? Ed

19-Nov-20
You may be hard pressed to do an out of state hunt with the way covid restrictions are ramping up here in PA, quarantine after out of state travel etc. The second season after Christmas is always a good time for me with the bow or the flintlock (and you have a few doe tags) plus small game with my son is always on the radar. Best of luck in your decision and stay safe!

20-Nov-20
Congrats on a fine buck..

20-Nov-20
Very nice!! Congrats.

22-Nov-20
CONGRATS

23-Nov-20
Nice buck, Ed. Congrats

• Sitka Gear