Early morning 3am :(
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Camera was only 25yds from this stand
Teeton's embedded Photo
Camera was only 25yds from this stand
Teeton's embedded Photo
That face you make when you pull ur card out of ur camera and see a bear passed right by ur stand 4 hours to early.
Teeton's embedded Photo
That face you make when you pull ur card out of ur camera and see a bear passed right by ur stand 4 hours to early.
Out Saturday and Sunday saw quite a few deer but no bear in Susquehanna County. I got Pa rifle deer/bear Saturday to try one more time. No buck tag, so won't be out during the week. Will be sitting with someone Saturday and Sunday.

Any of you Pa Bowsiters get or see any bear. Heres some pictures from Yesterday and I had a bear come right be this stand Saturday morning at 3am, about 4 hours to early.

23-Nov-20

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo

23-Nov-20

Teeton's embedded Photo
Bear/Camera was only 25yds in front of stand.
Teeton's embedded Photo
Bear/Camera was only 25yds in front of stand.

23-Nov-20

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo

23-Nov-20
Teeton i feel your pain. Was hunting ohio last monday and pulled checked the camera when i got down. One of the big bucks i have been after walked past my stand 20 minutes before i got in there. It was an hour before daylight but i wouldn't have wanted to post a picture of my face with all the tears running down it

23-Nov-20

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
I don’t think you will want to be bear hunting on Sat/Sun Ed! (It doesn’t open back up til Monday ;-)

23-Nov-20
Hay Snake Bite, i did say one more time. Also that I'd be sitting with someone Saturday and Sunday. Yes Saturday 12.5.20 is the day I'll be out bear hunting. You sure that snake didnt bite u on the head. :)

You up for a winter camp out? You are the unofficial UBP social director. Find a few guys and we'll do it.

23-Nov-20
Ok Ed- I guess I misinterpreted your post. That damn venom must have destroyed some brain cells too! ;-)

I’d be up for a late season campout/hunt ..................you have a 3D doe tag?

24-Nov-20
No 3d tag,, but I'd be fine just walking for guys that do. To me it's all about hanging out with like minded guys. WAIT,,,,, what I mean is guys that half their brain is not eaten away with snake venom. :)

24-Nov-20
LOL! Ok- let me put the word out to some of the guys..............

• Sitka Gear