horsethief51 29-Nov-20
Red Beastmaster 29-Nov-20
bill v 30-Nov-20
Justgrad25 30-Nov-20
hawkeye in PA 30-Nov-20
Teeton 30-Nov-20
Rut Nut 01-Dec-20
29-Nov-20
Well , had my first 2 Sunday kills today. A 80 to 90 lb doe and a 55 to 60 doe. Saw 19 total. I hunted the Archery Sunday a few weeks ago with no results. Made up for that today

29-Nov-20
Good job Bill. Hope we can get a few more Sundays add and soon.

29-Nov-20
Just wondering who bowhunted this weekend.

29-Nov-20
I had nine does and fawns come by this afternoon on a deer push. As much as I wanted to shoot I just wasn't feeling it. I stepped it off later at 27yd, too far for my Abbott longbow.

I did the same push for my son in law on Saturday. Five deer stopped at 20yd and didn't offer a shot. He's anxious for his first deer with his new recurve but showed good restraint. It will happen, just not today.

30-Nov-20
There was plenty of us down here in the SE bowhunting

30-Nov-20
I feel weird bow in hand with Flo. Orange on but I was doing it on Saturday afternoon in Elizabeth. Saw a whole slew of deer walking in as they were all bedded in the area....probably needed to be there in the AM.....heard one while I was sitting and then kicked one out on the walk out but never put eyes on them. My daughter and I hunted the AM out of a ground blind with the crossbow in Jefferson Hills and only saw a button buck for our efforts. We lasted until 11:30 am before she wanted to call it a day. Heard a few close shots and maybe a dozen or dozen and a half total. Much quieter than I expected in that area for a first day.

30-Nov-20
Seen does on Saturday and Sunday, had tags but nothing stickbow close. Very little shooting around me, sounded more like the last day of seasons gone past. Sure it will be another record year though.

30-Nov-20
No doe season in 3c till this Saturday, no buck tag. So come Saturday, Yes bow for me. I hunted rifle bear with bow.

01-Dec-20
I'm in the same boat as Ed(in 3D), and could not make it down to 5C.

• Sitka Gear