Thisismyhandle 01-Dec-20
Thisismyhandle 01-Dec-20
Wild Bill 01-Dec-20
Wild Bill 01-Dec-20
Smoothdraw 01-Dec-20
Big D 07-Dec-20
N8tureBoy 10-Dec-21
30-Nov-20
Does anyone know if this is a good club? I’m trying to find out information about it from their website. Sent an email but no response. No phone number. Does anyone here belong / know a contact person? Thanks.

30-Nov-20
Never heard of them. I belong to a club in Bloomfield if you are looking.

30-Nov-20
Never heard of them either

30-Nov-20
Like m& M's and santa, they do exist. I have nothing else to offer as to what they offer. I know some clubs don't like to advertise. The club nature belongs to seems pretty good. I joined this year and then covid hit.

01-Dec-20
Problem with these clubs is they pump most of their funds into pen raised pheasants and trout. I don't care to pursue either.

Yes they have land to deer and turkey hunt on but the club members do not allow anything to walk.

I passed numerous small deer on the club I belonged to only to have the gun hunters shoot every one.

I prefer to find private land with less pressure.

01-Dec-20
I’m a member of Fin, Fur and Feather in Chaplin. Not sure what you’re looking for in a club. Fun has top notch skeet ranges, a 200 yard rifle range and designated pistol and archery ranges. 2 ponds and somewhere around 1300 acres to hunt on.

01-Dec-20
I’m a member of Fin, Fur and Feather in Chaplin. Not sure what you’re looking for in a club. Fun has top notch skeet ranges, a 200 yard rifle range and designated pistol and archery ranges. 2 ponds and somewhere around 1300 acres to hunt on.

01-Dec-20
It could be an exclusive club, that is, you have to know, or be related to, a member to get in.

01-Dec-20
Contact person/address is on file with the town tax collector.

01-Dec-20
Thanks for the input. I was considering a club for pheasant hunting. This club must be top secret / VIP. They probably stock golden pheasant. I think I’ll just start my own club for one. Lol. Thanks for the Bloomfield and Chaplin intel ... too far away.

07-Dec-20
I'm pretty sure it's for Wethersfield residents only. They have some nice land to hunt on.

10-Dec-21
Pretty sure this guy is a member there

• Sitka Gear