horsethief51 01-Dec-20
hawkeye in PA 01-Dec-20
Rut Nut 02-Dec-20
Supernaut 02-Dec-20
Justgrad25 02-Dec-20
30-Nov-20

huntinelk's embedded Photo
huntinelk's embedded Photo
Managed to use my PA "gun" season tag today.

Anybody else?

30-Nov-20
Congratulations.

30-Nov-20
Nice.

30-Nov-20
Thats a thumbs up right there

30-Nov-20
Good deer Gene,, Congrats

30-Nov-20
Nice buck! Congrats, Gene.

01-Dec-20
NICE one, Gene! Congrats!

01-Dec-20
Congrats! I may give it the old college try this afternoon if I get some work done but for sure will be out tomorrow AM with my bow, in the snow....here in 2B.

01-Dec-20
Great buck, congrats! Sure wish I was in the PA deer woods today with this fresh snow but alas, I'm at work.

On a kinda related note; I took my son out for rifle on Saturday (2B) and he killed his first deer. He shot a doe around 2 and spike at 4:30. It was hands down without a doubt my best day in the woods ever!

Be safe and good luck to all!

01-Dec-20
We watched a small buck chase a doe around just before sun rise in the driving snow. Comfy in the blind.

01-Dec-20
Beautiful day in the woods even with the wind. Had tension on the string several times. One was doe that was working up through the green briars for a clear short shot and just like that bedded down, she out waited me:(

02-Dec-20
Congrats to you and your son Jim! A "double" to boot- COOL!

How much snow did you folks get out is Western PA? All we got in Eastern PA was a few flakes.........................

02-Dec-20
Thanks Perry, my son hunted hard the last couple years to get a shot at his first deer and he made the most of it...both times!

I'm just west of Greensburg, PA near Delmont and we got about 4 inches on the ground at my house. Wish I could've hunted yesterday or today but work is in the way LOL. I'll be out on Saturday but the snow will likely be about gone.

Be safe and best of luck to all!

02-Dec-20
I measured 8" on my grill last night and it was still snowing....and we had a lot of melt in the beginning.......it is blowing and settling out this AM. I was going to hunt but my bones were still aching from sitting last night in a tree and with the wind...I passed. I will hopefully be out there tomorrow AM. I don't think the wind is supposed to be as bad tomorrow.

• Sitka Gear