paul@thefort 09-Dec-20
paul@thefort 10-Dec-20
Mathewsphone 10-Dec-20
COLO 3-D 11-Dec-20
Mathewsphone 12-Dec-20
Mathewsphone 12-Dec-20
Mathewsphone 12-Dec-20
08-Dec-20
Are you receiving your magazine ? It is being sent by email the last 3 magazines I have not

08-Dec-20
Yes, The CBA magazine , during C19, and to reduce CBA expenses, is being electronically presented. I received a CBA email concerning this and directions. Go to the CBA website for info.

08-Dec-20
Paul that where the problem is there are a lot of people that don't know that and are not getting what they paid for things are falling thru the cracks with c19 and making that decision during hunting season

09-Dec-20
I would expect, as much as the CBA has tried to receive and then update the members email address over the years, there are still some that are not in the system or the member has not updated or given that email address to the CBA. There are some members that do not have web coverage. You might reach out to Dave Stone for this update process. Hope this helps. Paul

10-Dec-20
I just received this message from CBA. as follows.

Dave Stone Thu 12/10/2020 4:40 PM Attention: CBA Membership,

You may be aware the Board had to decide to temporarily only offer our CBA magazine digitally. You may also be aware that the Board is working diligently to return to providing a printed copy to all members who would like to receive a copy.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this time frame.

I am resending the following email and links as some of our membership have not been receiving the last few broadcasts from the Client Relationship Manager, we use to manage our membership and web site. We will use this process until we can correct the email broadcast issues with the CRM and return to the printed newsletter.

Attached is the link to the online November / December CBA magazine.

Digital Edition Direct URL: https://www.omagdigital.com/publication?i=679847

Attached is the link to the online September/October CBA magazine.

Digital Edition Direct URL: https://www.omagdigital.com/publication?i=672416

One more thing, we are completely revamping the website. It's going to be designed specifically for our membership and contain content only available for members of our community.

The first action was having the latest digital magazine pop up when visiting the web site. Take a look by clicking the link below.

I received this recent email from CBA, ie, Dave Stone

http://coloradobowhunting.org/

Regards,

10-Dec-20
Thanks Paul

11-Dec-20
Brandon, Please let us know if you did not receive the latest. I got it yesterday and had no troubles viewing it on my phone. The decision was made during hunting season in a specially called meeting to discuss the finances of our organization. It was not an easy decision, I assure you, and it was a very close vote, but due to the cancellation of the Banquet in March and the Jamboree in July, we were forced to make some tough decisions in order to assure the long term financial viability of the CBA. The magazine will be back and literally better than ever soon. If you would like to share you bowhunting experiences with us, please submit a hunt story, how to or other archery related content to [email protected] If you would like to be on the Board of Directors and help out with these decisions, let me know.

12-Dec-20
I talked to 3 people today that did not get it one is a new business member

12-Dec-20
I don't have w computer any more so looking at your phone to read a magazine don't work for me I did get it Friday .if I remember the banquet and Jamboree did not help pay for the magazine the membership dues due I think it was like $8 out of every membership piece for the magazine

12-Dec-20
Not trying to be a pain in the butt just trying to bring awareness to members that there are magazines out there

• Sitka Gear