writer 20-Dec-20
Two dogs mobile 20-Dec-20
writer 20-Dec-20
crestedbutte 16-Jan-21
crestedbutte 16-Jan-21
MDW 17-Jan-21
TwoDogs@work 18-Jan-21
14-Dec-20
It is time for high school seniors and College Students that will be attending college in the fall of 2021 to complete their KBA scholarship application. The information was in the Nov - Dec issue of the KBA newsletter. There and many generous people that contribute to this fund. I hope every one that qualifies will apply. If anyone has questions feel free to contact me.

Lee Ayers, KBA Scholarship Chairman

19-Dec-20
Thanks Lee for all you have done and continue to do to promote and coordinate the KBA scholarship!!

Matt

20-Dec-20
Lee, where can someone get the application, or information, if they don't get the magazine?

Does the deserving student have to be a KBA member?

I head the Steve Harper Scholarship, and we may be looking for the same kind of young person. If it's the right kid, they might qualify for both.

20-Dec-20
The guidelines say the scholarship is for KBA members or the parent or guardian must be a member. If anyone needs an application, I can send them one.

20-Dec-20
Thanks

16-Jan-21
FYI: Deadline has been extended to Feb. 15th, 2021.

16-Jan-21

17-Jan-21
Lee, did my granddaughter get her application sent in? Last time I talked to her, she was working on it. By the way, as a freshman, she competed in her first collage track meet this weekend. Finished toward the bottom of her field but still felt good about her preformance.

18-Jan-21
Marvin. I got her application.

• Sitka Gear