RC 31-Dec-20
hawkeye in PA 31-Dec-20
Jethro 01-Jan-21
Red Beastmaster 01-Jan-21
RC 03-Jan-21
Rut Nut 04-Jan-21
hawk-eye 09-Jan-21
19-Dec-20
Kinda dead around here lately. So with that said. It is my opinion that horizontal bolt launchers are far more ethical than vertical bows.

Merry Christmas everyone.

20-Dec-20
My opinion for today: if more places you go to for Archery events had home-made Chili and Sweet Cornbread, there'd be a lot more Archers going to Archery events! Merry Christmas, and Shalom, everyone!!

20-Dec-20
That's the best bait and switch I've heard since RC quit posting here Bobby. LOL. Glad somebody is still awake out there. Gonna be a shoot in January at Pitcairn Monroeville in January. I will post their schedule soon.

20-Dec-20
LMBO! One thing is for sure..........”Horizontal bolt launchers” get more folks into..................Bowhunting!(I ALMOST said ARCHERY! ;-)

20-Dec-20
LMBO...one thing is for sure.....”Horizontal bolt launchers” get more folks into ... gun hunting.... during bow season. See how I fixed that for you,Rut. :)

20-Dec-20
My opinion is I'm pretty sure I have a leather fetish. I entered the Amish leather shop a few weeks ago to buy a side and the awesome aroma made my eyes roll. Ahhhhhh. Man, I love that smell!

After making eight quivers for family Christmas presents the thrill is gone. Then I made 75 Carona mask ear savers for coworkers. Yeah, I'm over sniffing leather for awhile.

Bob, real bows are not shot vertically. It's more of a 40 degree cant. ;)

20-Dec-20
Says Red Beastmaster: " I'm pretty sure I have a leather fetish".....

Well then... That's something you don't hear that often here.

Makes me curious about the next gathering of the Maple Mountain Men..,,,,.....

20-Dec-20
Well it just got more lively around here.

HC, check PM.

21-Dec-20
More info here than I needed or wanted. Dale ought be chiming in soon with another visual. After this season I didn't know people still used vertical bows.

Thanks Horsethief51 for P.M. info.

21-Dec-20

Supernaut's embedded Photo
Supernaut's embedded Photo
I'm anxiously awaiting the day after Christmas for our second season. I took a walk on Saturday to cure cabin fever and do a little scouting. Had an encounter with this mom and her 2 young ones. I saw them before they saw me and they popped out on the trail I was on at 15 yards and was able to get some nice pics with my phone.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and good luck to all who are heading out! I'll try not to think about "leather fetishes" and "horizontal bolt launchers" too much!

21-Dec-20

Dale Hajas's embedded Photo
Dale Hajas's embedded Photo
Horizontal Bolt Launchers. 5 yr olds killing a deer- the new participation trophy to the world of hunting.

21-Dec-20
PS. I must remember to never wear leather chaps around the campfire with Red Beastmaster.......

21-Dec-20
I think I'm going to do my late season hunting from atop the kids swing set. From the tracks around my house they must have held a square dance last night.

Don't even get me started on X-guns, the Devils toy. The term "Bowhunter" sure doesn't mean what it used to.

21-Dec-20
Pitcairn Monroeville is having a Polar Bear Shoot on 1/3/2021 from 7 AM to noon. 15 targets for $5. Call Marty Tougher at 724-581-3699 for more details.

Their summer shoot schedule follows in June thru September. I will try to post the ad.

21-Dec-20
Red has your neighbor missed me chasing the turkey?

21-Dec-20
Red has your neighbor missed me chasing the turkey?

21-Dec-20
Good grief, I hope the smoke blocked that out;)

21-Dec-20
Im giving a new meaning to the term “Turkey Trot”:)

21-Dec-20
Red's on the swingset, with his recurve bow. Dale's back in leather chaps, putting on a show. Pitcairn Monroeville, their Polar Bear's a-go. And Supernaut has camera, photographing Does.

Horizontal bolt launchers. Bait and switch. RC.

WHY's EVERYBODY ALWAYS PICKIN' ON ME????

22-Dec-20
I don't mean to crash your leather chap, crossbow party.......but what happened to RC? Why doesn't he post here anymore?

22-Dec-20
Nothing happened to him. He's just decided not to post.

23-Dec-20
LOL Randy, that gave me a good laugh!

I'll stick to taking below average pics of deer and leave the leather chap fetish picture taking to the professionals.

23-Dec-20
Roy doesn;t "fish" anymore! ;-)

24-Dec-20
Phil, I think you miss the old coot. I'll make you feel better..........

Merry Christmas Magictoe!

24-Dec-20
Gee, Thanks Red. Merry Christmas to you too.

30-Dec-20
What's ya all want?

30-Dec-20
Some folks were just wondering iffn you'd finally gone to live in the woods with them thar apple-fed critters, ordering Blizzards from UberEats, and having Chris toss them to you when they arrived payment due... Happy "GOODBYE 2020!", RC....

30-Dec-20
Roy makes one post and Phil deletes it...LOL

30-Dec-20
Are we going to be allowed to visit Phil in February, or has THAT been swooshed to the "dead zone", too....?!!

30-Dec-20
Roy's back?

Ah crap! Well, there goes the neighborhood.

31-Dec-20
LOL Bob! Happy New Year

31-Dec-20
Phil will be virtual only and on TV, but no crowd in Punxy this year.

31-Dec-20
Roy makes one post and Phil deletes it...LOL

I edited before he had the chance:)

31-Dec-20
Like your story better Bob. (Mission accomplished)

01-Jan-21
I didn’t want anything RC, just ask about you cause it had been awhile since I saw a post from you. A few guys reached out to me privately to let me know you were around, just not posting. They had some very nice things to say about you but amazingly all swore me to secrecy on their identities:-)

Happy New Year everybody

01-Jan-21
It certainly wasn't me!

03-Jan-21
Who gives an crap Reddy?:)

04-Jan-21
Wasn't me............................I called him a SISSY PANTS! ;-)

09-Jan-21
I see squirrel season run until Feb. 27, I'm getting the bow out.

• Sitka Gear