Stix 07-Jan-21
Jaquomo 07-Jan-21
Jaquomo 07-Jan-21
Glunt@work 08-Jan-21
Stix 08-Jan-21
Glunt@work 08-Jan-21
COLO 3-D 11-Jan-21
05-Jan-21
Curious, has there been any tv spots from the Colorado Wildlife Education Council? Looks like all the tv spots have stopped. The last I remember was the guy toasting a beer for hunters. What exactly are we paying for with the extra license fee?

05-Jan-21
Beer for those toasting the passage of 114.

05-Jan-21
Beer for those toasting the passage of 114.

06-Jan-21
That's funny Lou...

06-Jan-21
Maybe settling the lawsuits from encouraging unwanted physical advances on hunters to show appreciation.

I can't even grab a burger wearing my blaze orange Buckmaster hat without folks trying to hug me.

07-Jan-21
Seriously, it doesn't have to be the stupid hug commercials, what is the money we pay as surcharges on our licenses to educate the public being used for? Everything has stopped???

07-Jan-21
Good point Stix. I just sent them an email asking what they are doing with all of our money since the Hug campaign ended a couple years ago.

07-Jan-21
"Thank you for reaching out to the Colorado Wildlife Council (CWC).  As one of our constituents, we appreciate your interest.  Yes, we do have a new campaign, it is called 'This is the Wildlife', it rolled out late summer 2019.  Feel free to view more information on the CWC website including the new ads focused on the economy and conservation.  The newest flight was launched this month!

One reason why you may not have seen many of the ads is because we have a more specific target audience of the 'moveable middle'; Colorado voters, ages 18-35.  Just like the Hug A Hunter campaign, these ads are focused on the public who do not have an opinion about hunting/fishing.  CWC ads are still shown on mainstream tv, but we have expanded our reach through connected tv, social media, banners, billboards, partnerships, etc. "  

08-Jan-21
Not lying about targeting 18-35. One new ad has an elk bugle as the spokesman sits at his campfire "Thats the elk version if Tinder."

08-Jan-21
Is there anyplace where I can view the ads? Not talking about their website, but on an internet TV station or something? I would like to see what network or social media they are airing them on?

08-Jan-21
I looked at their YouTube channel. Can't find info on where they are buying ads.

11-Jan-21
I've noticed the new ad campaign hitting the TV this last week. There are two; one being on a ski slope and another where a wildlife officer is tracking "a silver haired fox".

• Sitka Gear