Red Beastmaster 12-Jan-21
HARRY CARRY 12-Jan-21
hawkeye in PA 12-Jan-21
Metikki 12-Jan-21
11-Jan-21
Well what uuupppppp?

11-Jan-21
It's the best kept secret in SW PA.

Nothing mentioned on their FB page. Nothing here. No smoke signals. El zippo.

12-Jan-21
I asked a "worker ", because I also have been curious.... They are not sure. They get the word from the "leader " on Friday evening, the day before set-up on Saturday, for the shoot that would be on Sunday. The 'leader' is not active on social media, nor on Archery threads....

If there WOULD BE an event there, the Club does not allow gatherings of people inside the building. Folks may only enter the building to use a restroom. There is to be no kitchen. No preparing nor selling of food. Registrations are to be held outside. And gatherings outside are to be limited, to maintain social-distance recommendations....

There have been no updates on the East Huntingdon Sportsmens Facebook page since before the cancelled December 2020 shoot. There are no notices about ANY Archery event being held at the clubhouse, as in the form of paper flyers, bulletins on the door, etc.

The old "Strictly Sticks Traditional Archers" Facebook page has been in limbo since 2019 when the former "PR Guy" left Dodge amid changes being made by club officers and board members to the Strictly Sticks sub-group program.

12-Jan-21
Thanks HC. That clears it up. It's going to be tough getting the word out 36 hrs before the shoot starts.

I hope they do it, I have gifts for the Black Friday attendees. :)

12-Jan-21
Red: the person I talked with said that, if THEY hear any details/updates, they will do their best to get it posted on PA Bowsite. Probably nothing on the LW, though.... ((And, the BF Attendees "Thank You!!". 'Black Friday Archers matter'...))

12-Jan-21
Should we warn them not to put out the turkeys? Or if they do make them a private course for one attendee. I use to like that bird but now it's a imaginary visual thought thing........ain't good............:<(

12-Jan-21
I was actually going to ask to camp there? Nice fire going on all day, hotdogs and a side of hot dogs! A barrel of wild turkey for effect :) Hey Hawkeye the early bird gets the worm! ROFLMAO

• Sitka Gear