KC9 14-Jan-21
BowHiker 24-Jan-21
Keith in colorado 09-Feb-21
KC9 13-Feb-21
Jaquomo 14-Feb-21
wytex 25-Feb-21
KC9 26-Feb-21
12-Jan-21
Does anyone have any contacts for a good ATV/UTV repair guy in the Loveland/Ft. Collins area. My guy for years up and moved to Wyoming(Lucky guy). He did all my repair work, from my lawn mower, generators, ATV's etc.. I'm looking for someone new. Help Thanks

13-Jan-21
I have used Rev-it small engine repair for generator repair and welding. Only complaint is he is to busy to get to things quickly. (720) 341-1242, Used to be south of Loveland slightly, may have moved to Berthoud.

13-Jan-21
I have used Rocky Mountain Motor Sports. Corner of 34 and Madison in Loveland. Unless he's your guy that moved!

13-Jan-21
I used Rocky Mountain Motor Sports also several years ago and was happy with them.

14-Jan-21
Thanks all, I've got a few numbers now to go to.

24-Jan-21
We take our Ranger and 4 wheeler to Jason Curran down in Erie, just off I-25 and Hwy 52. Fair price and can't complain at all about his work.

09-Feb-21
Curran's Garage off HWY 52 and I 25 in Fredrick, Great guy, honest! I took my ranger to him, sounded like the front diff was going out, he agreed and gave me a price, when I picked it up it was half the price and he said it was something else that was way cheaper! How would I have known? Call Jason Curran at 303-810-6436

13-Feb-21
Just wanted to say, Jason Curran was great. He diagnosed the problem, ordered the part, got it done. He did a lot of little things that just made it that much better. Very fair price, will definitely take it back to him the next time. Thanks for the lead.

14-Feb-21
I've had good experiences with Front Range in the Fort

25-Feb-21
Whos' your guy in Wyoming now and where is he?

26-Feb-21
He lives just outside of Lander. If you need info on him let me know

• Sitka Gear