Ermine 23-Jan-21
intherut 04-Feb-21
21-Jan-21

intherut's embedded Photo
2020 Colorado Moose Raffle Tag
intherut's embedded Photo
2020 Colorado Moose Raffle Tag

intherut's Link
Jason is an avid outdoorsman, bow hunter and friend to many people on Bowsite. Jason has helped many people fulfill their dream of harvesting a record class bull moose and other animals. My/our friend had a very severe accident on Christmas Eve. Many of us did not know if Jason would survive. Nearly a month later, Jason is still in the hospital with a long road to recovery ahead. Medical bills are stacking up and a Go Fund Me Page has been started to help offset some of these bills for he and his wife.

https://gofund.me/f3c21575

Jason and his brother Shane helped me find and take this bull with my bow this past fall. Jason is in the green shirt on the left and Shane is in black shirt in the middle. Who would have thought just a couple months after this picture was taken, Jason would be fighting for his life and starting the long road to recovery. The family covets your prayers for Jason’s recovery. Thank you for reading and sharing!

21-Jan-21
So sorry to hear of Jason's misfortune, met him in the past and he seemed to be a great person, prayers sent up for a full recovery.

23-Jan-21
Jason is a moose fanatic! Hope he recovers.

23-Jan-21
How did he fall?

23-Jan-21
Building a house

04-Feb-21
Today marks 6 weeks since Jason's accident. He is now out of ICU. After many surgery's and reconstruction of his skull and facial bones, they have removed the wiring from his jaw which had allowed his facial fractures to heal. Jason is attempting to converse and one of his main topics is Moose. He has a long road ahead of him still and no prognosis yet for long term progress. So, his family wants to thank everyone for their continued prayers and generosity on the GoFundme page.

• Sitka Gear