Dale Hajas 28-Jan-21
Phil Magistro 28-Jan-21
horsethief51 28-Jan-21
Rut Nut 29-Jan-21
hawkeye in PA 30-Jan-21
Ursus Hunter 30-Jan-21
hawk-eye 30-Jan-21
28-Jan-21
Due to the pandemic, the United Bowhunters Of Pa, Disabled Hunters Program has been forced to cancel of annual banquet for the second year in a row. As many of you know, and have attended, this event is our major fundraiser for the program. Also, last year, most of our hunters cancelled their hunts due to covid 19 as well. The one hunt we were able to get in was an Illinois rut bowhunt with Graveyard whitetails. This has given us no choice but to shut the program down until this situation blows over.

During this downtime, and with much thought and prayer, I have decided to step down as chairman of the program. The DHP will continue it's mission under the very capable guidence of Dan Smoker, who has served as co- chair for a few years. I would now like to thank all of you guys who have supported the program for all these years. Together we have made dreams come true for a lot of people who were less fortunate than us God Bless Joe Filaseta

28-Jan-21
And you've done a magnificent job my Brother!

28-Jan-21
Thanks Joe, Dan and everyone that helps make this a success.

28-Jan-21
I still remember the day you called the office to say you wanted to join the cause. As they say in sports, you left it all on the field Joe. Thanks for everything.

Thanks for stepping up yet again Dan.

29-Jan-21
Well done Joe! When they talk about “giving back to the sport”, they are talking about YOU! ;-)

I know Dan will continue the great work that you and others have done to make this such a GREAT Program!

30-Jan-21
A thanks for the program and all the work that goes with it.

30-Jan-21
Joe, you have administered the DHP very well for the past years. Knowing how much effort you put into it, you were instrumental in growing so many aspects of the DHp.

Sorry to hear you are stepping down but well aware Dan will continue to do an excellent job

Thanks for all you have done & all the lives you have touched & helped.

30-Jan-21
Joe, thanks for everything you've done, great job!

• Sitka Gear