sitO 04-Feb-21
KB 04-Feb-21
KB 19-Mar-21
Nick Muche 23-Mar-21
04-Feb-21

KB's embedded Photo
KB's embedded Photo

KB's Link
For those who don’t visit the main forum, Alaska Bowhunters Assn is raffling one of the best mountain goat hunts on the planet. I sat at a table two years ago in Cheyenne, WY with a fellow who visits this forum fairly often. He beat the odds on a 400 ticket Wyoming commissioner’s elk tag. I won an incredibly special opportunity last year on some very long odds myself. Only 300 tickets for this kind of opportunity, doesn’t get much better. Will be the hunting highlight of a lifetime for whoever wins this one!

04-Feb-21
I'm in, will you carry me up the mountain bud?

04-Feb-21
Going up is the fun part. ;)

19-Mar-21
Still some tickets left! They’re hoping to get it sold out by the banquet on April 24th and do the drawing that evening. According to the info on the main forum dates are flexible and weapon choice is up to the hunter. Plus it is transferable, so buying on behalf of someone else is acceptable.

23-Mar-21
Thank you for the plug Kaleb! We appreciate it. We've been doing our best to get the very best hunts for each species we've raffled off and this one is no exception. Hope everyone in KS is doing well!

• Sitka Gear