Live2Hunt 11-Feb-21
Jon Stewart 11-Feb-21
Live2Hunt 12-Feb-21
Jon Stewart 13-Feb-21
overspined 01-Jun-21
Missouribreaks 02-Jun-21
Bent arrow 07-Jun-21
09-Feb-21
These folks are like little kids. Won't take NO for an answer. New house bill HB 4080 of 2021 is coming up for a vote. Get ahold of your State Reps and let them know how you feel. Especially the Republicans. All the Dems voted NO and all the Republicans voted yes. I contacted a rep this morning and was told he was a solid NO.

These things are worse than the crossbow and that's bad enough.

11-Feb-21
You should put this on the main bowsite forum as it affects all bowhunters and the animals we hunt in the whole country.

11-Feb-21
Is there a list of contacts that we can try and help stop this virus?

11-Feb-21
Because it is a Michigan thing right now you can google the State of Michigan representatives and start sending emails. You can also send an email to our governor and thank her for her veto the last time it came up. The vote for and against went down party lines all the Democrats voted NO and all the Republicans voted yes, hence the veto. I don't know what is wrong with the republicans unless the outfit that makes those things are in their back pocket. You can PM your email address and I will send you what I wrote to them.

12-Feb-21
I have heard other things about the Democratic Gov voting no, she is more anti-hunting than not which is another bad thing. 2 sided swords.

13-Feb-21

Jon Stewart's embedded Photo
Jon Stewart's embedded Photo
Well I am going to write her and thank her for her veto and ask her to do it again. I am also going to ask her to look at the airgun and ask her if she wants that thing legal in the state at all. Some times you need to keep your enemies close. I mean look what the crossbow legalization has done to Michigan. Never know who you will find hunting in Michigan

01-Jun-21
What has crossbow hunting done to Michigan? I’m a Trad guy, and was basically opposed to them, but now I’m not convinced anything has changed. Tell me what’s been problematic?

02-Jun-21
Crossbow hunting did not do much to Michigan deer hunting overall, that is controlled by issuing a certain number of tags for bucks and does, and with baiting restrictions, APR's and the like. What crossbow hunting did do is greatly reduce bow and arrow hunting and the associated culture in Michigan. There are few bow and arrow hunters left in Michigan when compared to 20 years ago. I am not sure why we even have a separate bow and arrow season any longer, may as well have one season and kill your deer with any weapon you choose.

07-Jun-21
Cross bows r adding to the wounding and lost dr. Peoplw taking way to long of shots. Have had people who use cross bows tell me. There just like a gun. Can shoot to 100 yds. And i don't have to practice. Once the manufacturers get in were screwed. Michigan in it for the dollars. Not ethics.

• Sitka Gear