Sitka Gear
Old member and lots of changes
Ohio
Contributors to this thread:
Boxcall70 12-Feb-21
Boxcall70 12-Feb-21
Buckeye 16-Feb-21
12-Feb-21
I'm a OBA member,#1035.seen bunches of changes from banning trapping ,and seeing the crossbow get introduced into the archery season.always enjoyed the George Hilf shoots at Deer Creek.hey I walked with Mary Hilf at the rec center I worked at sometimes.and Wilma Dudley,and Alvin Dudley was a heck of a heck of a promoter for Ohio bowhunters.I'm just grateful some pups are coming in to take the reighns.its all about watching the arrow hitting the target or a deer's vitals at the moment of truth.

12-Feb-21
And how many members remember the lonesome polecats club in grove city,and the bowhunters paradise on Sullivan avenue with Don Hofius,or the new Bowhunters Paridase in grove city,with Dave Dean at the helm.hey,good times.

16-Feb-21
All that sounds before my time Dan, but I do remember all the 3d tournaments my dad used to take me to. Clinton co, Sugarcreek, triangle, blackhoof, and apache are the ones I remember most. Good times for sure and I really do miss it . I know Blackhoof is still going strong , Sugarcreek has long since shut down. not sure about the others. I need to enroll in OBA. Thank you for the reminder. everyone here should join there states bow hunting association in my opinion.

• Sitka Gear