horsethief51 15-Feb-21
Rut Nut 16-Feb-21
Rut Nut 16-Feb-21
horsethief51 17-Feb-21
dramipark 10-Aug-23
dpms 10-Aug-23
Stekewood 10-Aug-23
15-Feb-21
WE have discussed this subject before here. If you ever wondered why you (we) hunt and what to say to people when they ask you why you hunt, you might be interested in this "movie" on NETFLIX. There are some great points, history and one liners in it too.

"STARS IN THE SKY" a hunter's story. I found it doing an alphabetical search. Looking forward to your comments on the film. Its only a little over an hour long.

16-Feb-21
Is this the one with Steven Rinella from Meateater?

16-Feb-21

Rut Nut's Link
Yes- this is the Rinella documentary. I watched it several months ago and thought it was very good. Although I have watched most episodes of MEAT EATER, so most of what is in the film has already been discussed at length in his meat eater episodes.

17-Feb-21
I did not know who Steve is.

10-Aug-23
Yeah, it's a must-watch for us outdoor enthusiasts. Explains the "why we hunt" question so well. Loved the history bits and those one-liners, spot on! Checked it out during a lazy afternoon, and I'm sold. An hour well spent, no doubt. I'm even twice happy as I get paid to watch movies on Netflix. And this one was a pleasure. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it too!

10-Aug-23
Steve is a great ambassador for the sport.

10-Aug-23

Stekewood's Link
"I did not know who Steve is."

Newer seasons are on Youtube but see the link for some great outdoor programming on Netflix. The Meateater podcast is also outstanding. He is one of the best......

• Sitka Gear