horsethief51 24-Feb-21
saltydog 25-Feb-21
Saphead 25-Feb-21
Bob McArthur 04-Mar-21
horsethief51 06-Mar-21
horsethief51 07-Mar-21
Seneca_Archer 08-Mar-21
24-Feb-21
I'm interested in making a trip back to a rendezvous this year from South Dakota. I remember lots of great shoots 20 yes ago. Which one is the best in your opinion. Not really concerned to much about competing just a good fun shoot with some novelty shots. Thanks!

24-Feb-21
If you are coming that far Baltimore is not much further. The BBTC, Baltimore Bowmen Traditional Classic, is a mid size shoot that gets 1000+ shooters. Awesome beautiful courses, a few dozen vendors, really good food, free camping or hotels close by, swap meets, etc. Its my favorite shoot. Held in mid May.

Secondly, the ETAR, always the last full weekend of July, located in north central PA. It's the largest in the world with nearly 10,000 archers over the four days. They get 150 vendors, have several courses on hilly wooded terrain, and offer seminars from "celebrities". Camping is crowded and muddy at times, local hotels book a year in advance. It's an experience worth doing. I go every year.

24-Feb-21
If you don't like big crowds the Pinehill event in Venango County between Franklin and Clarion, PA is pretty nice. Camping is not crowded and there are some good vendors. Its 4 days or so in mid July. I wouldn't call it muddy even if it rains. The various courses in the woods are pretty great, no pressure, shoot as much as you want. Interesting novelty events. Over 200 last summer.

25-Feb-21
I'll second Pinehill Sportsman's. Another one of my favorites is Conococheque Archers shoot at Greencastle Sportsmans over Memorial Day weekend. Over 70 targets on 3 courses; free camping Friday through Monday. A smaller event without vendors but great targets with friendly, laid-back atmosphere.

25-Feb-21
I can't believe all the shoots you guys have. I have to drive 10 hours east south or west to go to a trad rendezvous. It is one of the things I miss about the east. Lots of choices. Maybe I can hit 2 in a row.

04-Mar-21
I love Baltimore. Here's the PA Longbow Asociation's 2021 schedule.

Winter Rendezvous: Cloverleaf Archery Club PENDING

Joshua Cory Barber Memorial Shoot: West Caln Sportsman's Club 10-11 April 2021

?Memorial Day Weekend and PLA Work Weekend: ?Sheshequin Buckskinners ?29-31 May 2021

?*****New Shoot*****

West Penn Archery Club: 9-11 July 2021

32nd Annual Shoot: Sheshequin Buckskinners 11-13 June 2021

Delta-Peachbottom Fish and Game: 20-22 August 2021

06-Mar-21
I just heard there may be a trad bow 3-D shoot at Oneida Bowhunters club near East Butler on Sat., April 10th. Anyone have any details? I have sent an inquiry to a couple guys I know from there.

07-Mar-21
I found out that Oneida is having a trad bow only shoot on Saturday, April 10 followed by an open to all shoot on Sunday, April 11.

08-Mar-21
Well.......basically.........it's whichever PA shoot(s) I get free to attend in any given year LOL.

• Sitka Gear