keepemsharp 26-Feb-21
writer 27-Feb-21
Matt Palmquist 27-Feb-21
MDW 28-Feb-21
crestedbutte 28-Feb-21
26-Feb-21

crestedbutte's embedded Photo
crestedbutte's embedded Photo
KBA members, Just a reminder to join us “remotely” via ZOOM for our annual business meeting tomorrow Saturday, Feb. 27th @ 1pm CST.

An e-mail with meeting announcement and ZOOM access info. (via computer and phone) was sent out earlier this week to all members who have provided an e-mail contact. Looking forward to connecting with everyone for what should be a very productive meeting and good time.

26-Feb-21
Will it be recorded for viewing at a later date? Have obligations tomorrow.

26-Feb-21
Oh yeah, forgot you’re making a day of it tomorrow attending the KU game and entering the Bill Self look-alike contest at halftime?

Meeting will be recorded and link to the recording will be e-mailed out to all members that have provided an e-mail contact. We’ll all miss ya buddy!

26-Feb-21
Not sure how to participate but plan to watch. Really appreciate the efforts of the EC to deal with the chicom disease that has been forced on us all, has been a lot of difficult decisions for sure.

27-Feb-21
What are you talking about, Dave. It went away the day after the election? :-) We have learned how easy it is to "meet" without traveling, though.

27-Feb-21
It may be 'easy' to meet without traveling, but it sure as hell isn't a good way to operate. A fraction of normal business meeting attendees.

Thanks to the EC and those of you that did participate.

Matt

28-Feb-21
It was good to see as many attend the meeting as did, but definately not my way to do things. As Jason was talking signage, my screen froze and like to never got undone. Can;t wait for summer rondevous!

28-Feb-21
Thx to all that participated. A big shout out to Pete Gile for setting up and managing the meeting through its conclusion.

Marvin, sorry to hear your screen froze up during the Conservation Signage concept review and discussion. I will be happy to e-mail you the 3 still shots that were part of the review or you can watch the meeting recording when it is sent out at a later date. Just let me know what you prefer. Thx.

• Sitka Gear