RUGER1022 13-Mar-21
Nocturnal II 14-Mar-21
RUGER1022 14-Mar-21
Firsty 14-Mar-21
RUGER1022 14-Mar-21
02-Mar-21

RUGER1022's embedded Photo
my e-ca is doing tbe Fawn thing & a Doe is looking around about 5o yards away . I'm taking a pic & my call stops . I look to the left & the call is laying in the grass & the Yote is running thru the woods .

No shot chance . This is the 4th Doe I have called in this year . An all time record . This could become useful tool during Rut & Lockdown.

I have mentioned before its very common to call in Muledeer Does & have a bruiser buck or 3 following behind. Some locals only hunt that way out west .

Something to think about for next year . The Powerdog has teeth marks but its still working fine .

02-Mar-21

13-Mar-21

Damn Wolves are smart . I called in 3 on Thursday . They stopped 150 yards from me & I at 1st thought they were yotes at 300 yards but as they got closer they were too Big .

They turned & ran thru a marsh . A few comments . 1st one lead the way in deep snow , the 2nd 1 jumped into the same tracks & the 3rd followed in the same tracks . Wow , Yotes are not that smart , neither are Deer .

Comment # 2 , No Bull they followed my tracks for about 200 yards . A trapper said no way , they were Yotes . I showed him this pic , the Gerber knife is 5 1/2 inch folded .

He said thats no Yote . Told him I was using a Challenge call . He said " they must have been Horny & hungry . " I think its time to go fishin .

14-Mar-21
They are indeed a different animal aren't they? Any time you can call a predator in daylight. There is so much that can be learned as to why. Would have been a fun stand to be part of, and way to throw down a knife as a reference along side your fresh boot track.

14-Mar-21

I have had several requests on what call is bringing in the Wolves & Yotes .

PRIMOS POWER DOGG . 1 , howling . 2, Pup Distress . & Crow Frenzy .

14-Mar-21
Wolves love crow.

14-Mar-21
Geez , Josh some of the.best guides in the business will listen for a murder of Crows going crazy to locate a dead animal that the guides can't find . As a guide in Alberta told Me once , " when the Crows find the kill it can be a race between the hunters & Yotes or Wolves. " to get there 1st .

Foxes show up constantly when Crow calling.

• Sitka Gear