Glunt@work 02-Mar-21
JohnMC 03-Mar-21
Adventurewriter 03-Mar-21
Glunt@work 03-Mar-21
Mathewsphone 03-Mar-21
Adventurewriter 04-Mar-21
KHunter 05-Mar-21
02-Mar-21
Trying it figure out a strategy for applying. A young guy I am mentoring is going to cash in his bull elk point and should draw that tag as a first choice. I have an outfitter who is going to trade me a sculpture for two private land late season cow hunt access. The 1-15 December hunt. This is the code is EF 070 p5R. I have zero points and would love to try and put it as a second choice....but would put it as a first choice as need be. Because he is going to draw his first choice he would have to wait for that tag to hopefully show up on the re issue list and get as a B license right???

Thanks for you draw gurus!!!

02-Mar-21
Last year, nonresidents who put it as first choice had a 42% chance of drawing that tag (8 of 19) so 2nd choice is likely out. If you want it you are looking at first choice and if he wants one, you are correct he would need to try and get one from the leftover/reissue list.

Stats are on the CPW page. Please verify what I posted before making any big decisions.

03-Mar-21
You should try and get a landowner voucher out of the deal.

03-Mar-21
I went to CPW website and I couldn't find a way they separate private land only from unit wide...??? Glunt I'm a resident..... MC I might try and work that in....I already traded the guy a sculpture for a lion hunt and it was awesome!!!

03-Mar-21

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Sorry Ted. I wasn't paying attention. Here's the draw results from 2020 (28% res 1st choice with zero points)

03-Mar-21
Let's see your moose

04-Mar-21
I'm going to to do a thread on Monster Muleys when I get a chance

05-Mar-21
To *&^&%$$%&. with MM site. And you said same there many moons ago on MM. post it up!

• Sitka Gear