nehunter 05-Mar-21
Big Dog 05-Mar-21
Big Dog 05-Mar-21
BBB 05-Mar-21
har1690 06-Mar-21
Big Dog 07-Mar-21
03-Mar-21

BBB's Link
Came across this video on Youtube about a couple of hunters catching a man and woman who stole their treestands in Utah. Wait till you see who they were.

03-Mar-21
What a couple of DB's. Glad they got caught. Hopefully they get punished accordingly.

03-Mar-21
That's from like 2-3 year's ago. My brother was the one who investigated the theft. He's an investigator for Utah's DNR.

He lives in Park City too, those aholes moved because of this. Camera, ladder stands added up to enough to make it a felony.

04-Mar-21
That did my heart good. BBB, thank you for posting. It's a terrible feeling to find your tree stand stolen.

04-Mar-21
While almost every year I hear of people losing stands, I can't remember hearing people getting caught with the same frequency. So did they move to Connecticut?

04-Mar-21
I saw this last year. I have always said that a good percentage of thefts are not other hunters. People like these two that are against hunting feel like it's their duty to stop it.

04-Mar-21
NEHUNTER - Park City is gorgeous! We stayed at Snow Bird for a week and traveled to Park City for the day, had lunch and then drove the road that goes over the mountain through the woods,......God's country. How often do you get out there??

I just got back from skiing at Butternut and my friend has been skiing in Utah, best snow in the world!!

04-Mar-21
Hide a camera, catch a thief.

05-Mar-21
BBB, good for you; you sound revitalized . My wife and kids skied Alta. I think it's in Utah. I didn't go . I just payed for it, lol.

05-Mar-21
Big - Alta is located directly above Songbird. What shocked me was- you're not looking at trees with paths cut through them for the ski trails. These are rocky mountains where you ski where you want. They get so much snow that the huge rocks are covered by feet of snow, not inches. Songbird has an outdoor pool on the roof, so WHAT A VIEW!! We were there in the summer, so didn't get to ski. Saw lots of moose though!

05-Mar-21
My brother moved to Park City before the olympics, it didn't have a McDonald's then. I've been hunting there on and off since 2000.

My brother is now a full time hunting fishing guide at Strawberry Reservoir.

05-Mar-21
ne, some years ago Brigham Young U. had a great QB named Ty Detmer. At one interview he was asked to comment on his great season. He said, "Yeah I got an elk, some deer and a lot of game birds". The reporter didn't know what to say .It was an unbelievable response.

05-Mar-21
these two stand stealing lawyers are giving crooks a bad name,lol

05-Mar-21
That was a great season. BD - that's funny right thar, I don't care what you say.

06-Mar-21
Wow what a great story, well except for the stolen property. I had two stands stolen on private land years ago and since I only bring my climber in and out at each hunt. If you leave it behind you take the risk of some fcuker stealing it...

07-Mar-21
har, they steal your stuff and mine ; then go home and sleep like a baby. No conscience.

• Sitka Gear