ARLOW 29-Jul-22
Tinknocker 29-Jul-22
MA-PAdeerslayer 29-Jul-22
Z9_MA 29-Jul-22
Tmachado37 30-Jul-22
Z9_MA 31-Jul-22
Big Dog 01-Aug-22
05-Mar-21
Just received an email saying the Tactacam cell cams are in stock at Walmart’s in Eastern MA. None out west of course.

05-Mar-21
There’s none in Bellingham just checked

06-Mar-21
There’s 2 in Norfolk that I found today but they are on trees and have a passcode

06-Mar-21
Haha! Those probably aren’t for sale lol

07-Mar-21
The new reveal x and moultrie delta should be coming out this spring. I'll probably be getting into the cellular trail camera game this year. The moultrie is claiming a full year of battery life. I've had pretty good luck with the 2 moultries I have , but with the great reviews on tactacam and the fact that used ones are going for like 170 on ebay. I'm not sure which route I'll go

07-Mar-21
Murphy from my experience with both, I’d go tactacam all the way. A sweet camera

07-Mar-21
I have two Tactacams highly recommend

07-Mar-21
How's it work with 2? Do u need two separate plans or can you have multiple cameras on one plan

07-Mar-21
Multiple on one plan you just need to configure the camera. It costs around $8 a month if you pick the 500 pic plan and each cam you add it costs more but is discounted for each additional cam.

09-Mar-21
I recommended them to a friend after Arlow put me onto them . He loves 'em.

09-Mar-21
I have 4 of them. They work great for the money.

20-Jun-21
Just got a tactacam reveal x. Been trying for a year but all the ppl with the right connections hoarding them all has made it tough. A little archery shop about an hour away had 20 or so a month ago, sold out the next day after he got them. Said he had more coming in in june, but didnt know when and wouldnt let my dad prepay for 2. My pops kept swinging back in and finally the shipment came in, 10 total and he sold 6 the very first night he had them. Awesome dad and some luck and finally have one in hand, pretty excited.

For u users, what brand batteries do you recommend. With it taking 12 at a shot, definitely wanna use the best option. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks in advance!

20-Jun-21
I usually use the CVS brand batteries. Do not make the mistake and buy dollar store batteries they don’t last long. If you have a CVS card you will get frequent 40% off coupons and then I buy the batteries.

20-Jun-21
I put Energizer lithium in four months ago . I've received hundreds of pictures and the batteries are still reading full. I know that they are expensive but having to go back in to replace the batteries defeats the purpose of the cell cam.

20-Jun-21
Energizer lithium here, too. Learned about them on this web site and they’re hard to beat. Just recently, though, I had an interesting observation. After saying “100%” for many months (maybe a year), the reading went down to 60%, and it stopped sending pictures. Replaced batteries, all fixed. I guess I was just surprised it turned off at 60% (or maybe the reading isn’t accurate).

20-Jun-21
I went against lithium for a while due to price…..I’ve made the dreaded switch this year. So my last posts bashing them. Ya when you get over 500 pics in a little over a month those cheaper batteries don’t hold up hahah

21-Jun-21
Energizer lithium in my 4 tacticams. They have been out on the same set since last spring. Still going strong!

22-Jun-21
Jeb- lithium and alkaline are different power drains. Alkaline slowly drains: 100, 99, 98, etc… Lithium goes: great, struggle, dead.

22-Jun-21
Interesting, didn’t know that.

23-Jun-21
Lithium also last much longer in cold/hot environments. Lithium’s take the edge in my eyes. Was always just to cheap to use em. Uncle uses em and changes batteries once a year on cameras and half the time their still operating fine

29-Jul-22
This is a fantastic post. I finished it and will distribute it to my social circles. I really liked your article and plan to rewrite it for my own blog. The rules for uno online are straightforward. Draw as many cards as you can in the following colour combinations, then toss them into the pile: red, green, yellow, and blue. Try to be the first player to run out of cards to win the game.

29-Jul-22
ONLINE UNO!!!!!! Count me in!!!!

29-Jul-22
All the colors of the spectrum. That's why we are special

29-Jul-22
Well I'm special. My mom told me

29-Jul-22
You super special lunker. No question about it

29-Jul-22
You super special lunker. No question about it

29-Jul-22
Oh yeah, I got a reverse and change of color card. So, MAPA, it's back to you and shift to green now.

BAHHH HA HA HA!

29-Jul-22

Tinknocker's embedded Photo
Tinknocker's embedded Photo
I’ve pitched direct from Tactacam been using them for several years check out direct purchase from manufacturer. Hope pic isn’t 180

29-Jul-22
Tim I’m not going to lie, I have several originals which I love the picture and quality….however not impressed with the pictures I get from my X models. I may pull them and sell them and replace with the new XBs that do video also

29-Jul-22
You all draw 4

29-Jul-22
MA PA I couldn’t agree more pic quality especially but all in all seem to be reliable than most POS I’ve had

29-Jul-22
Definitely reliable. My uncle has the XBs and they are amazing

29-Jul-22
n

For me, for the price of one tactacam I can cover twice the area for the same out of the box price. Of course, I have to get my lazy arse out there to check. But my $40 Wildgame cameras gives me the intel needed. If ya got the $$$, then cool. And for remote areas, cooler. But 2 tactacams = ~5 wildgame cams. 5 WG cameras can cover a lot more area. And yup, it comes w/a price. Ya have to get yaar smellie arse out in the woods; which can have its drawbacks. But any new hunters watching this thread, check cameras when it’s gonna rain - i like my piss poor videos. Does anyone have field and stream’s or outdoor life’s number … :-)

Side note, on the same tree we do have a cell cam at a 90 deg angle from this cam. That cam is pointed at mock scrape but we have noticed this area is more of a travel corridor then a pit(piss) spot. In other words, no scrape activity.

Side side note, we need some rain!

30-Jul-22
Z9 love those wild games from Walmart, was a special on the Walmart app in the spring selling wildgame xterras for 19.98 each. Ya this guy has succeeded in having a camera and mock scrape at every stand location. 14 at the moment! My dad got me a Spypoint micro LTE. I put it on the same tree as one of my other cameras because I believe the videos let’s me know more about their movement. It is super exciting getting a notification that I got a trail cam picture but for scouting purposes definitely not as much info on the pic. My favorite part about the cell cam is every day my dad and I exchanging pictures we get.

31-Jul-22
Yeah, I do like those Tactacam cell photos others have posted; blows away my bnlaw’s Spypoint’s cell cam photos. But the coolest thing is getting those email notifications and/or when he shares the photos; fun stuff. The WG cams are bare bones, can’t format or zero out pic count but nice enuf for deer inventory & recon!

01-Aug-22
I have fun with my three cams and at the same time resent them as being too high tech. That said, I admit my few cams have been instrumental in sticking some pretty good deer. Oh wait a minute , the hell with high tech ; I'm putting out the cams this month. LOL

• Sitka Gear