Live2Hunt 11-Mar-21
Cheesehead Mike 11-Mar-21
Live2Hunt 12-Mar-21
dupontcheesepy12 20-Mar-21
WausauDug 26-Mar-21
06-Mar-21

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Marcie from Pierce cty Wi gets front cover billing for a over 195 gross buck shot on 10 ACRE property that she lives at.

06-Mar-21
What a beauty. Good for her.

06-Mar-21
If you don’t follow bow hunter, thier is rarely a hunter in a cover pic. That is quite an honor. Good for her!!!!!!!!

10-Mar-21
That buck was shot 8 tenths of a mile from my land. Yes I knew about the deer. I am very happy for the hunter that got him. I do not know her or her husband. But I can't lie, I was very pleased to see a bowhunter get him rather than a rifle hunter. Not that I would have passed him during rifle season.

10-Mar-21
What a thrill for this young lady. Quite the accomplishment for a bowhunter of any age or gender. Congratulations to her! Might be pretty hard to ever top this! Again, another WI bowhunter we can be proud of, nothing wrong with that!

10-Mar-21
I went to high school with this huntress and her husband. Dated her in middle school. So yeah, taught her everything she knows! HAHAHA. She and her husband enjoy the outdoors and are good people. Well deserved.

10-Mar-21
That is a nice animal, you choose which one I am talking about.

10-Mar-21

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
I don't know how many of you are aware of this buck, but a friend of mine shot it last fall in Polk County about 2 miles from my house. It grosses 207 2/8 and nets 183 5/8 P&Y.

10-Mar-21
Mike, did you know of this buck before it was shot? Heck of a buck,picture doesn't do it justice.

11-Mar-21
Have not heard of that one Mike, nice animal.

Hey Mike, they still able to get on Balsam Lake up there?

11-Mar-21
Jim, I did not know about this buck but apparently a couple of my friends did and they did a good job of keeping it quiet. My friend who killed it is a great guy and extremely humble.

John, they were still getting on the lake a few days ago but I'm out of town now so I can't say for sure. I would think so though...

12-Mar-21
I will find out tomorrow morning, thanks,

20-Mar-21
Awesome!!!

26-Mar-21
when I saw this on the internet during gun season I didn't think much about it. An older gentleman that stops in during gun season was in camp that night and lives in that area and said she is the real deal which was very good to hear.

• Sitka Gear