Zim 05-Mar-23
12-Mar-21

Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Took me long enough but finally had my 2019 Oregon bull scored for Pope & Young this week at Deep River Bow Club in Valpo. Had several postponements due to Covid. To my total surprise, his mass overwhelmed the scoresheet to the tune of 332”+ gross. I almost passed on this guy, thinking he was only ~310”. Very glad now that I let the arrow fly. I was unaware mass could make such a big difference in score.

I’ve gotten so out of shape due to this Covid. Plus wheels falling off. The latest being a partially torn Achilles. First time in 40 years I went without a gym membership. Not sure how much time I have left chasing these critters in the mountains. It’s a young guy’s sport.

12-Mar-21
Very nice Ken!

Rocky or Rosie?

12-Mar-21
pav, All the folks out there who saw him thought he was a Roosevelt due to the mass. But no he’s a Rocky. Taken in the extreme NE corner of Oregon.

13-Mar-21
Congrats!

14-Oct-21
Absolute horse

20-Jun-22
Nice! So deceiving. I the pics I thought maybe 260-280. Congrats!

23-Jun-22
Yes, photos can be very deceiving. I actually have a 350" bull from Nevada that's mass is not even comparable to this one.

Working out for the mountains again now. This time Western Colorado near Grand Junction. I expect to have a much better hunt than Oregon for sure. Bulls aren't much bigger than this, but a lot more of them!

21-Jul-22
brute. great bull.

the 22" between your guess and the tape don't matter.

whatever it is it is great.

23-Jul-22
Congrats on a SUPER bull, sir! Enjoy what hunting you can while you can. Wondering myself these days if even local deer hunts will be a possibility for 2022. Baby steps coming back from heart issues, now doc says my knee has to go, maybe both. LOL. Dang. Come on, Lord. A little help here? I wish you the best of luck. Stay at it! Prayers for a full recovery! Take it from me your brain will tell you that you can do something or another and your body will say......go ahead, dummy. LOL God Bless Steve

23-Feb-23
Sweet! Congrats.

05-Mar-23
I got another one been trying to schedule with measurer. He from Colorado last year, but not as big maybe 300". Bad year due to some flu virus from hell. But should draw a Wyoming general elk tag this year with 5.33 points. Will get my flu vaccine in mid-August this time.

• Sitka Gear