nehunter 23-Apr-21
Brian M. 23-Apr-21
BBB 23-Apr-21
nehunter 23-Apr-21
GF 24-Apr-21
nehunter 24-Apr-21
13-Mar-21

N8tureBoy's Link
This link is buried in another thread but I thought I would make it easier for people to find. The DEEP counts on data in order to educate the public and legislature about the extent of the problem in the NW corner of the state. Part of the problem is that sightings are so common in some areas that people don't bother to report them.

13-Mar-21
Like I said on another thread - I called the town police and the DEEP and neither one took my information and said leave them alone, they'll go away. They tell the press to make sure you report and then brush it aside when you do, not sure why other than it's like you said,.......too common place.

23-Apr-21

nehunter's embedded Photo
Well I now know who stole my beer cooler off the porch. It had some Moose blood in it so I opened it hoping the rain would clean it.

I threw out my Porterhouse steak bone from last weekend. They had my camera for dessert.

23-Apr-21

23-Apr-21

The last one before it was face down in the leaves.

23-Apr-21
She was just flossing.

23-Apr-21
it would be neat to attach a paint bomb to the camera to teach them to keep their paws off, and funny to watch.

23-Apr-21
I shouldn't have left my dinner bone scent on the camera.

24-Apr-21
“ I shouldn't have left my dinner bone scent on the camera.”

Reckon not!

My sis is about an hour north. Had one in her yard t’other day...

24-Apr-21
I saw two different Bear's in fields last night at dusk.

One at the bottom of Mohawk Mtn. Other in Litchfield near the Republican School rt63

• Sitka Gear