Bow Bullet 14-Mar-21
Paul@thefort 15-Mar-21
oldgoat 15-Mar-21
Wapitidung 15-Mar-21
Glunt@work 16-Mar-21
13-Mar-21

Stix's embedded Photo
Stix's embedded Photo
Not only for their anti-gun, anti-hunting and liberal bias but for their pompous weather people. This is looking out my front door of the BIG SNOWSTORM.

13-Mar-21

Stix's embedded Photo
Stix's embedded Photo
Not only for their anti-gun, anti-hunting and liberal bias but for their pompous weather people. This is looking out my front door of the BIG SNOWSTORM.

13-Mar-21

Stix's embedded Photo
Stix's embedded Photo

13-Mar-21
Pain in the rear. My job is somewhat weather dependent and customers were panicking Wed and Thursday trying to be prepared. Had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get everyone set. My son is in the his hockey playoffs this weekend and so far, so good for him but several teams have opted out of games due to what we were supposed to get and it's screwed up some schedules.

13-Mar-21

Stix's embedded Photo
Stix's embedded Photo
Sorry in the triplicate

13-Mar-21
8pm here in Ft Collins I have 3 in of wet snow on the front deck, gained the last inch in the past one hour. Still coming down steadily, not huge snow flakes but lots of them. If it keeps up like this, we might have another 8-10 inches by morn. Lots of moisture in this snow.

update, 11pm just went outside to knock off the wet snow from tree branches preventing branches from breaking off with the snow load. 6 in on the ground now more coming down.

13-Mar-21
Snowing decent now in Loveland. Right forecast, wrong timing.

13-Mar-21
10pm. About 1" 26 miles s/w of Denver (Louviers).

14-Mar-21
Up date, 5:12 am, 32 degrees, coming down hard, wind from the North, at least 13 inch on the ground, starting to drift, the 5 year old trees I removed the snow from their limbs 6 hours ago, those limbs are now bent to the ground. Good chance a few limbs will crack off with the snow load.

14-Mar-21
If we have a big weather event (snow, tornado, etc) and were not warned someone will say that they should have warned us. So... they warn us of everything. They are just covering their butts. But it is a pain in our butts. Scott

14-Mar-21
UPdate, 5;45 am, just a feared, lost 5 limbs off of the front tree due to snow load. I can hear cracking of a few limbs from across the road. Cleared the same trees and bushes as last night, still coming down. Both outside motion light sensors came on because of the thick falling snow. Media Blowhards, I don't think so at least here in Ft. Collins. No need to go tot he gym in the morning as I am going to get a lot of snow removal workout in the am.

14-Mar-21
8AM: 5" s/w of town. Must be a northern storm.

14-Mar-21

Stix's embedded Photo
Stix's embedded Photo
Forecast now 5-8" here

14-Mar-21

Grasshopper's embedded Photo
Grasshopper's embedded Photo
Glad to have a plow on the atv! Should have got new tires on the truck.

Lost a branch on the prized eastern red bud. Still snowing

14-Mar-21
20+" at my house and snow drifts taller than my wife, yeah, those weather guys don't know anything...LOL

14-Mar-21
As I said, forecast was right, timing was off. Just finished round 2 of shoveling. My snow blower is too small for this stuff. Ran out of places to put snow, my piles are my height in a couple spots. Two trucks came through the neighborhood today. One made it, one didn't. Tomorrow's goal is to get out and about and help some friends get out. Work is a no go, prepped everything there on Friday expecting to lose a couple days getting dug out.

14-Mar-21
21" at my place near Boyd Lake SP. Heavy and wet!

15-Mar-21

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
need I say more?

15-Mar-21

oldgoat's embedded Photo
oldgoat's embedded Photo
oldgoat's embedded Photo
oldgoat's embedded Photo
It really sucked shoveling my long front to back corner lot last night! I have drifts close to 4 feet if not 4 feet plus!

15-Mar-21
Regardless of the Storm timing, the press really does blow.

16-Mar-21
The big plow made it to our neighborhood. No one had made it out yet after the full amount had dropped. Other than having to reshovel one of my my 6' high piles he pushed in front of my driveway, all is good. One guy with a plow in the neighborhood tried to get rolling last night, he didn't get far. In my old neighborhood a buddy said there were so many stuck people in the street that the plow had to skip them.

• Sitka Gear