CaptMike 21-Mar-21
>>>--arrow1--> 22-Mar-21
Zebrakiller 23-Mar-21
18-Mar-21

Zebrakiller's embedded Photo
Zebrakiller's embedded Photo
Looked up flights from Madison yesterday $975 round trip anyone want to join me

18-Mar-21
Just bought Milwaukee-Newark-Johannesburg on United for just under $1,300. What’s on your list this time?

18-Mar-21
CaptMike I still need that Red Hartebeest, civet genet, bushpig, tessebbee how about you

18-Mar-21
Going to video a friends Cape Buff Hunt, then a Sharps Grysbok in northern Limpopo, along with Golden Wildebeest and Sable, then south to the northern Cape for a Cape Grysbok.

18-Mar-21
that sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

18-Mar-21
Tsessebe will be cool! When you going?

18-Mar-21
August 28 till Sept7

18-Mar-21
I missed last year, can’t wait to get back! Enjoy and good luck. By the way, someone from this site should seriously consider going with you!

18-Mar-21
Awww, I think your making some of them animals up, LOL.

18-Mar-21
Capt, It sure must be nice to have a Sugar Momma;) Hopefully, you got rid of the Yips

18-Mar-21
Geitz, I have no issues. With either.

19-Mar-21
Good luck in Africa, I hope you all enjoy the hunt.

19-Mar-21
Is there another Bowsiter that puts more pounds on the ground than Zebrakiller? I don't think so. just get done reading about one of his hunts and whish he is off on another hunt!!!

Doing what others can only dream!

19-Mar-21
Have a great trip!! Jealous.

19-Mar-21
A semi live hunt from Africa????

20-Mar-21
Two, explain?

20-Mar-21

Two Feathers's Link
CaptMike, I used the wrong term. It should be "mobile hunt" from Africa???? Like in the link. Also curious, do you need to be covid vaccinated for this trip?

20-Mar-21
No vaccination needed but we do need a negative test within 72 hours of our fight departure time, both going and when we return.

20-Mar-21
so what happens if you test positive before departing Africa, how long you got to stay? 2 weeks or until a negative test? and who covers that cost. Last I heard Australia had 36,000 of their citizens they wouldn't let back in. but that is really old article.

WoW US citizen can't return to their country but illegals that are now testing positive are allowed to stay and move about freely. ref. article where 109 tested positive illegals allowed in. Only in Xidens America! I will probably be off to a reeducation camp shortly as if you haven't noticed the news sources and corrupt administration refers to them only as migrants not ILLEGALS.

21-Mar-21
Our group will all be vaccinated we have a nurse coming to camp to test us before we leave camp just hope all goes smooth sicknesses not living our lives

21-Mar-21
No vaccination for me but our testing before return will be scheduled and done by visiting doc. Because we will be in remote areas with little interaction or contact with others, I am not worried about this. However, Huntcell raises a valid point regards the hypocrisy of the Biden administration.

22-Mar-21
Capt.Fly into Mexico and walk across the boarder. he he he (:

23-Mar-21
7 guys have joined me have room for 1 more in camp

• Sitka Gear