Woods Walker 20-Mar-21
buxandbass 20-Mar-21
Woods Walker 20-Mar-21
jstephens61 20-Mar-21
Zim 22-Mar-21
Zim 22-Mar-21
Burt 31-Mar-21
20-Mar-21
Last year Jelly Belly decreased the amount that the State Lotto prize increased after a drawing where there was no winner from $250,000, down to $150,000. That's a 40% decrease. Now, starting March 28, the price for buying a line of lottery numbers will go from $1.00 to $2.00, or 100%.

Charge more for less.....only in government!

20-Mar-21
Easy remedy for that.....keep your money in your pocket and quit throwing it away on a lottery.

20-Mar-21
Well I figured that since there's no more cash bail, I may have some extra spending money! ;-)

20-Mar-21
Have to agree with David. Lotto is a suckers bet.

22-Mar-21
Just making a bad investment even worse. Have yet to buy my first lottery ticket in any state, in 61 years, and not about to start. Not interested. But I don't appreciate corrupt politicians taking advantage of uneducated folks bad at math. They can least afford the hit. Worst part of it for me is waiting in line at a gas station for some overweight lady to buy 20 lotto tickets for family & friends? Happens all the time when I'm in a hurry.

In case some of you have not seen one of Pritzker's other bloated pension cures, here's some shots of a dope peddling enterprise down by Danville during my last scouting trip. The lot was 100% full, with overflow backing up into our hotel lot across the street. Prolly the same folks who buy his lottery tickets.

22-Mar-21

Zim's embedded Photo
No spot your you!
Zim's embedded Photo
No spot your you!
Zim's embedded Photo
Every day is a beautiful day at "Sunnyside" mystery business.
Zim's embedded Photo
Every day is a beautiful day at "Sunnyside" mystery business.
Zim's embedded Photo
Step right up for your weed. State employees (including corrupt politicians) thank you for your business!
Zim's embedded Photo
Step right up for your weed. State employees (including corrupt politicians) thank you for your business!
Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
If they don't sell lotto tickets at "Sunnyside", they should. Kill two birds with one stone.

31-Mar-21
The state just got a fed bailout of 13.2B, including 1.5B for city of Chicago. Good thing or those tickets would be $3, right?

• Sitka Gear