Hoot 29-Mar-21
skookumjt 29-Mar-21
mooseslayer 29-Mar-21
maxracx 31-Mar-21
skookumjt 31-Mar-21
Bartman 31-Mar-21
Gusto 01-Apr-21
23-Mar-21
Is there a Deer and Turkey expo this year? There is something called the Wisconsin Open Season going on at the Kalahari in the Dells this weekend. Did the D&T Expo move?

23-Mar-21
The event at the Kalahari in the Dells is the former WI Deer & Turkey expo that used to be held in Madison at the coliseum. The rights to the event were sold a few years ago and it is no longer owned by the originator. If you've noticed a change in the last few years it's because it is now under different management. Expect more changes this year and in the future.

23-Mar-21
I'll be there with a new blind manufacturer. Sounds like it will be a busy event.

24-Mar-21
I'll be there also, working the Northwoods Bear Products booth.

26-Mar-21
I’m actually heading to Milwaukee area today and will be going by the Dells. Wife and daughter want to spend some time at the outlet mall so I think I’ll hop over to this. I found the website but is there an exhibitor list? I couldn’t find one.

26-Mar-21
Gusto yes its on there on line floor plan I believe

26-Mar-21
Thanks! Yep I literally just found it. Looks like a pretty good vendor turnout. I

26-Mar-21
Hope this goes well and is well attended. I’ll be at the WI Chapter SCI show this Friday and Saturday in Brookfield.

27-Mar-21
I helped set up the NDA booth on Thursday and was surprised by the number of vendors. Wow, pretty impressive numbers it appeared to me. If you nervous of the pandemic and have not had the shot or are not immune, I don't think you should go. Things will be pretty tight and for the most part it is not a mask wearing crowd. BC

27-Mar-21
“Not a mask wearing crowd” Evers brown shirts will shut it down.

27-Mar-21
I'd really like to be going to this event today/this weekend. This will be for first one I have missed,...long line of unbroken attendance! Cannot risk going & bringing Covid home to my wife who has a severely compromised immune system. Hope everyone has fun & does well. Stay safe. Lets hear your stories about what you saw and if it was a good time.

27-Mar-21
I went there Friday afternoon. Decent crowd, almost all wearing masks. I liked the place more than the Allient Center. A good showing of vendors. Really didn't need to see all the tractors and boats. They also could have had better lighting in the main hall. I think it was a decent show. I didn't stay for any of the seminars, but quite a few were scheduled.

27-Mar-21
I went there Friday afternoon. Decent crowd, almost all wearing masks. I liked the place more than the Allient Center. A good showing of vendors. Really didn't need to see all the tractors and boats. They also could have had better lighting in the main hall. I think it was a decent show. I didn't stay for any of the seminars, but quite a few were scheduled.

27-Mar-21
I went Saturday. Was a pretty good show, glad I went. It was very busy, almost all NOT wearing masks which was fine by me. I also liked it better there than years past. I recommend going.

27-Mar-21
Any good deals or new toys or gadgets that impressed anyone?

29-Mar-21
I believe it was a great show. Every vendor I talked said the venue was great and were pushing to have it back at the Kalahari next year. Most that I talked to said they were thrilled it was not in Madison and that it's now more centrally located. Like Stage said Friday had a decent crowd, Saturday was swamped and Sunday was so-so as usual.

29-Mar-21
It was a good show. Sunday was really slow however. This location was much better than Madison for sure. The only thing I wish they could do better is have edible food. If they are going to bend you over the least they could do is make the food taste good.

Hoot stopped by a couple times. I was nice to meet a Bowsiter.

29-Mar-21
Was there on Saturday,had a good time and a nice showing. Had a good talk with hoot, love his products. Very few masks, which was nice.

31-Mar-21
I attended all 3 days. Like mentioned everyone seemed to like the change of venue. Free parking, easier access much better. Friday and Sat very busy, Sunday had the typical crowd. busy from 10-2. 50/50 on people wearing masks. Room for improvement, Food was very expensive and terrible. We stayed at the Kalahari on the vendor deal. I won't do that again. $525 for 2 night and their bogus $29.99 resort fee charge is total BS. If they have it there again next year I will stay in one of the smaller towns 15-20 miles away. All in all still better than Madison.

31-Mar-21
I stayed at a hotel within a few minutes for $80/night. If we go next year and can take the kids we might do the waterpark thing but that is expensive any day you go. I forgot about the parking being expensive at Madison. Being able to park free was a bonus. Not being in Madison is a huge bonus, and being farther north was pretty nice too.

31-Mar-21
I heard the venue was booked again for next year.

01-Apr-21
I stopped in on Friday afternoon. Overall I liked the venue and the show. I would definitely plan to go back especially that it’s now in the Dells. Was nice to be back to some semblance of normal.

• Sitka Gear