Casekiska 30-Mar-21
RUGER1022 30-Mar-21
Hoot 30-Mar-21
stagetek 30-Mar-21
smokey 30-Mar-21
Ridge Runner 31-Mar-21
Tonybear61 31-Mar-21
30-Mar-21
While some may not give a whip about this there are a few who still do. I am one of them.

Eighty years ago today, on March 30, 1941, a fellow named Roy Case along with Larry Whiffen Sr., Otto Wilke, Aldo Leopold, and approximately 140 others met at 3:00 PM at the the Lorraine Hotel in Madison and formed the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association. The WBH has gone on to promote, preserve, and protect bowhunting in Wisconsin, and to become the largest statewide bowhunters association in the US! So, congratulations and Happy Birthday to the WBH!

30-Mar-21
These history lessons are great. Yes, Happy Birthday and congratulations to the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association. I didn't know it was the largest statewide bowhunters association in the US.

Casekiska do you know if WTA is the largest state trad organization in the US?

30-Mar-21
2F - Sorry I do not know if they are the largest state traditional group or not. I am a member also, and do know the WTA was started about 1990 or '91. I believe the current membership level is around 500 members. The late Howard Edwards was one of the prime movers in getting the WTA going back then. Also, I do know the WTA deserves and receives a lot of respect in the traditional community. Their magazine, THE STUMP SHOOTER, is very well done.

30-Mar-21

RUGER1022's embedded Photo
RUGER1022's embedded Photo
Strength lies in Numbers . Join today .

30-Mar-21
Happy Birthday WBH

30-Mar-21
Count me as one who cares as well. Here's to another 80 years !

30-Mar-21
HBD, WBH.

31-Mar-21
Happy Birthday WBH , Thanks for all you’ve done for bowhunting thru the years

31-Mar-21
HAppy birthday. The neighboring state of MN started Minnesota Bowhunters, Inc. in 1946. They are still around. MN Archery Association got started in 1938.

• Sitka Gear