BigOk 01-Apr-21
Ok...Russ 02-Apr-21
Wapitidung 02-Apr-21
Ok...Russ 21-Apr-21
nocking point 16-May-21
MichaelArnette 18-May-21
Ok...Russ 18-May-21
31-Mar-21
After 30 years away from the State, I'm moving home to OKC at the end of May. I'm looking forward to being around my Sisters (we're all still healthy) and seeing old friends.

I'm especially looking forward to sitting in a tree stand killing Whitetails. The mountains of Colorado are getting steeper all the time. I'll spare you the rant concerning Colorado politics and my desire to get the hell out of here.

See ya'll

Wapitidung

31-Mar-21
Welcome back!

31-Mar-21
Come on home, Jack! Welcome back!

01-Apr-21
Welcome Jack. While I wasn't ready to leave CO about 4 years ago, we did for family reasons and glad we spent some time with those that aren't around anymore. I am a little miffed that my home in COS is worth at least $100K more now but that's my luck. That said, best of luck finding a home if you haven't already - the market is really tight and over asking price offers is the norm.

01-Apr-21
Real Estate in Calirado is nuts. You figure the bottom has to fall out of it any time but it just keeps going. Many want to move too CO just to blow weed and be Woke hipsters.

I'm on my soapbox. Sorry.

01-Apr-21
Welcome back.

02-Apr-21
Wapitidung, seeing how much vacant land is being purchased and a large number of grow houses, OK will catch up to CO with the weed smokers. May not be very many wok hipsters in OK but plenty of pot growers and smokers.

02-Apr-21
There was 45 years ago. Just Okie Home Grown in them days.

21-Apr-21
Jack, sent you a PM TOTALLY forgetting about this post. Guess my CRS is kicking in with my older age(Cant Remember Stuff)! Next door neighbor here in Tuttle just listed his home at $290K and realtor required all bids to be within 48 hours of listing and then owner would decide which offer to accept. Crazy amount of showings in those 2 days and fully expect an offer $10K or more over asking price was accepted. Will have to wait and see final amount after closing. Just insane! Never seen a seller's market like this in OKC before.

16-May-21
Same in Tulsa area ,my wife is a realtor and houses sell first day on market most of the time.

18-May-21
Welcome back to oklahoma! I moved to Kansas recently recently but it’s still home to me

18-May-21
Update on home next to us. Listed at $290K. Sold for $310K. Plus, seller replaced the roof and power washed off some siding that had gotten mold over the years. Don't know if he did anything else as part of the sell. Good thing is the new neighbors seem nice and already starting to spruce up the place.

• Sitka Gear